Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. I

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

Left heated mirror preferably. Just the mirror or the whole assembled. What you got? Thanks in advance.
  2. I

DDC Wheels

Anybody run DDC wheels? Doesn’t seem to be a lot of reviews out there other than sponsored stuff on YouTube. I have been trying to make my stock NE rims and Mickey Thompson 255/85/17s work every which way I can think of. No solution really accomplishes what I want to accomplish so I think I’m...
  3. I

Extended wheel studs

Has anybody been able to locate extended wheel studs or know the knurl width and length of the stock wheel studs on the 2022 RAM 3500 Dually? I’ve had a hell of a time sourcing them.
  4. I

4 months to kill: Let’s see your Regular Cabs

I can’t stop refreshing my email and I’m 3 months from build sheet at least. Would love to see some of yalls Regular cabs.
  5. I

WTB: 2022 RAM Night Edition DRW wheels

I have a 3500 on order with MD. I want to put Night Edition wheels on it. Thanks.
  6. I

New member in North Ga

Getting ready to order my first Dodge and reluctantly letting go of my 2002 F350. I am going to be ordering a 3500 regular cab. Any aftermarket fuel tank options? The 28 gal tank is disappointing. Also, how much time on average does a low volume color add to an order? Not sure if the wait would...
  7. I

Aftermarket extended range fuel tank

I’m about to pull the trigger on a regular cab dually. It will be my first Dodge as I’ve always owned Ford and still have my first Diesel, a 2002 F350. When it was time to look at a new truck, it sure seems like Dodge has overtaken the field. My only complaint is a 28 gallon fuel tank on the...