Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Cruise reads in mph instead of kmh

My cruise control suddenly reads in mph instead of kmh. In Canada I need kmh. Ok changed the setting to US to get the psi reading on the tires like I have done numerous times then returned the sitting to metric but the cruise control now reads in mph, everything else is in metric? I have tryed...
  2. M

Going to consider Sd

I thinking of concidering getting a Ford The local dealer has a very well equipped 2020 F250 XLT with the 7.3 gas motor and 10 speed transmission. Price is only $52,580 Canadian and won’t rust out like my last 3 rams because it’s aluminum. I can’t find a similar equipped Big Horn with the hemi...
  3. M

Rear end difference, diesel versus gas

Is there a difference on the 2500 rear differential between the diesel and the 6.4 gas. Also can anyone answer how much torque the 8 speed transmission can handle.
  4. M

Diesel instead of gas

I currently looking at buying a new truck and was set on going 3/4 ton Ram Bighorn level 2 with all the cameras.(I don’t like leather but like lots of extras) I have had two ram diesels in past, first one I put 515,000 Kms, second one 300,000 Kms. currently driving a Ram 1500 bighorn and...
  5. M

New to this forum not to ram.

I’m on my 4th Ram. 1986 3/4 ton club cab. 1992 3/4 club cab 12 valve Cummins, I put 515,000 K on it. 2001 1 ton quad cab deuly HO 24 valve Cummins, I put 300,000 K on it (sold it because I didn’t need the deuly anymore) Currently own a 2011 1500 bighorn crew cab. I’m looking to got into a new...