Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. drodegeb

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Yeah, the apps thing is a pain, but a soft reset (Holding power button until it resets) fixes it for me whenever it happens. I don't know about the weather, haven't really used it. But, I did recently have 2 other things happening. 1 - On a trip when my wife connected her phone and used the...
  2. drodegeb

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

In my experience, the status tracker is usually a bit behind what the dealer can see. My truck delivered to the dealer on 6/13, I picked it up on 6/14, and the tracker didn't update to "Delivered" until some time late on 6/14, and when it did, it updated the delivery date as 6/13.
  3. drodegeb

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Which train company? And - do you already have the train car #? Mine was through union pacific, and the only thing I could "track" on it was the estimated time to industry (Final train yard where it gets unloaded).
  4. drodegeb

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Haha.. Yeah - sure looks like it. Only differences I see is you have sport and I have mega, and Cummins vs Hemi. Nice Truck!! I love how it looks different in sun vs shade.
  5. drodegeb

Cannot access apps.

Same here with weather, I've never seen it work. For apps - It works some of the time, and has always temporarily come back when I do the soft reset by holding the power button for 15 seconds. I have Apple, so no experience with the Android side of it.
  6. drodegeb

Through the last couple steps of mine (tracker only came around at that point), the tracker was always a day or so behind what the dealer saw. I got mine on the 15th and it didn't show delivered until late in the night after I had already brought it home, and it was delivered on 6/13.
  7. drodegeb

Yeah, Yeah - I picked mine up yesterday and it didn't show Delivered until late last night, even though the "Delivered" date is 6/13 on the tracker now.
  8. drodegeb

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Just brought mine home yesterday, didn't drive anywhere near that number of miles. 1 - Seats - I agree, they are comfortable, but not nearly as comfortable as my Tundra was 2 - Mats - It would be nice if they were included, I'll be ordering the Xact contour ones before too long 3 - Ride - It was...
  9. drodegeb

Yeah, I love the blue, even my daughter noticed yesterday how it varies from a lighter blue in the sun, to a much darker blue in the shade. I was between the blue and the 2 reds. This is Utah lake, south of Salt lake city.
  10. drodegeb

Sweet. Yeah - this is the shore of Utah lake. It has become sort of a tradition to take our vehicles here when we first get them.
  11. drodegeb

Well, 4 1/2 months to the day, it's finally home!! Like many others have said, it was definitely worth the wait.
  12. drodegeb

UP Railcar tracing shows mine arrived at the rail yard in SLC this morning!! Now to wait for it to get to the dealer, hopefully that process goes quick.
  13. drodegeb

That's the catch. There isn't anything the tracker gets that directly indicates what exactly the current status is. This is the entire "orderstatus" section of the data that is returned, the other piece is the vindetails and dealerdetails. So, the best that can be done is to interpret the...
  14. drodegeb

Most likely KZT now, tracker seems to change when it goes from 1st rail car departure to 2nd rail car departure.
  15. drodegeb

Just did the trace again this morning for the train car. It's estimated arrival at "Industry" is now 6/10 instead of 6/8.. So mostly likely getting it next week, hopefully it doesn't delay past next week...
  16. drodegeb

I was able to get the train car mine is on, which should arrive at the roper rail yard on 6/8 at 4:00am. Most likely yours is on the same train. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. drodegeb

No problem. Also - The "Shipped" date appears to change when the various shipping stages happen. Mine got a date when it originally shipped and went KZM, and then changed to what it is now when it went to KZT. Not sure what happens if there are additional legs on the train ride, what happens...
  18. drodegeb

If the tracker shows "Built" then it is somewhere between KZ (KZ, KZLD, etc.) but not to KZM (Shipped) yet . If you want a more specific code you would have to contact your dealer, or one of he little birdies on the site can sometimes get it for you as well. Edited to include the different...
  19. drodegeb

The data mine returns is something like that, these are the last 3 of the "orderstatus" entries. The "statusUpdateDate" under the KZM line changed when it went to KZT, it used to be 5/27/2022 when it originally shipped. The "arrivalDate" appears to be the latest date in the range that the...
  20. drodegeb

I'm curious as well. When mine went from KZM to KZT the "Shipped" date at the top of the tracker changed to that date.