Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Oilburner61

Transmission Dipstick Recall, ZA3

The few times I have used this dealership for service on my wife's Jeep and one recall on my Ram I have not been impressed. Also did not buy the Ram from them so they may not be fond of the out of area dealer license plate frame. Will try another dealership in the area. Thanks
  2. Oilburner61

Transmission Dipstick Recall, ZA3

Having difficulty getting the transmission dipstick recall service performed. I called my local dealer in Dec 22 after I got the tailgate alignment recall to get both recall services scheduled. Said they would need to order parts and would contact me when available. Earlier this year I got the...
  3. Oilburner61

2022 Ram 3500 - Towing Disappointment Justified?

One thing our salesman told us when we got our truck was "drive it like you stole it" for the first 500 miles. Said engine does not need break-in but the transmission is learning how you drive for the first 500 miles. If you baby it and slowly accelerate onto the freeway and slowly accelerate to...
  4. Oilburner61

Brand new "GPS Signal Lost" voice-over.

I am also getting the "GPS Signal Lost" message on startup. Started happening on Sunday. Everything seems to be working fine, just getting the message.
  5. Oilburner61

Intermittent three chime alarm with no faults indicated

Thanks, I do have several of the alerts selected, Camera, Traffic Jam.... Don't usually have the Tom Tom Nav screen on as I prefer the Android Auto nav, but will try with it on for a while to see if I get an alert in the sidebar area. Thanks Again!
  6. Oilburner61

Yes, I do have the forward collision warning. Have gotten a collision warning a couple times when someone is slowing to turn or traffic slows suddenly and with that I get a flashing red message on the instrument panel display warning of potential collision. This may be the system getting fooled...
  7. Oilburner61

Truck was just washed 2 days ago and there is nothing on the sensors. Also is a different tone of alert than parking sensors typically have.
  8. Oilburner61

I am occasionally getting a 3 chime audible alert while driving. Chimes are about a half second apart. Do not get any indication on any screen for what the alert is. Typically happens when driving in traffic but I am just moving with traffic flow and not overly close to vehicle in front of me...