Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

How to adjust high beam height on Adaptive Headlights on 2021 RAM 5500 Limited

Trying to lower the high beams as they are shining totally above the low beams. Example lights on a wall about 20ft away. Low beams about 4 ft high. Turn on the high beams and they are above the top of the low beams and much brighter. Lux meter about doubles. Driving at night the high beams...
  2. G

Fuel Filter part numbers

So I need my first fuel filter/oil change. 2019 Ram 3500 Diesel Does anyone have a definitive pair of part numbers for the front and rear fuel filters? Auto Zone and the like don't have much if anything listed for 2019 Rams. I'm not near a Ram dealer and when I stopped at Grease Monkey...
  3. G

Lost top view and guidance lines

About two weeks ago the Top View portion of the Surround Camera screen has lost the actual video feeds. I see the top of the truck but only black surrounding it where it used to have the cameras. Also the backup guidance lines, both the double lines that move as you turn the wheel and the...
  4. G

Map Version

So I found that my house was not on the map on the 12.4. The map version is from Q4 2017. That's pretty old since the data for mapping software is usually about 6 months earlier than the release date. Anyone know what the latest version is for the 2019 3500?
  5. G

Aux Switch wiring location

I worked on setting up the Aux Switches on my 3500 Longhorn. Installed the 6 pin connector in the cab next to the parking brake. This activates a battery and ignition circuit that is item F in the two drawings below. F terminates with two blunt wires at :eft (Drivers Side) Rear of Frame. So...
  6. G

Aux Switch Wiring setup

i have the Aux Switch option and have run into a possible missing part. Looking at the kit bag with the instructions and wiring harnesses I see that on the instruction guide there is a Vehicle Wiring, Blunt end wire harness (location F) which brings battery or ignition triggered power to the...
  7. G

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Has anyone bought/installed the tire pressure sensors on a towed trailer that can be viewed on the driver information center after being configured in the UConnect? Specifically for the 3500. I am looking for the part number for the sensor. I've tried a couple of dealers and yesterday chatted...