Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MtnRider

Site slow?

The site has been extremely slow responding the past couple of days, anyone know what is going on? It's not my connection or computer as it does it across multiple platforms and every other site works just fine. .
  2. MtnRider

Baja Design Linkable XL lights system on a 4th gen bumper?

Has anyone fitted a Baja Designs Linkable XL light system on a 4th gen bumper? They have a kit for the 5th gens but no one makes one for the 4th. I have no issues drilling a hole in the bumper if needed or fabricating a bracket but just wondering if anyone has done it before? Picture of them...
  3. MtnRider

Stop sale on new diesels in cold climates? DEF freezing

Has anyone seen a reliable source saying that Ram issued a stop sale of diesel trucks in cold climate areas? I've seen 2 dealers say this on one of the FB Ram groups (I know it's FB so that's why I'm questioning it). Apparently it's to do with the DEF freezing and they are claiming a recall will...
  4. MtnRider

Baja Designs ONX6 30" curved light bar reviews?

Is anyone running a 30" Baja ONX6 light bar in the bumper? Looking for some honest feedback on the light, preferably from someone that has run other light bars as well. I'm trying to talk myself into (or out of) purchasing one. I currently have a cheap auxbeam 30" bar that I have been running...
  5. MtnRider

Beware: Suspicious PMs from Joelgathered197

Got a suspicious PM from a new member "Joelgathered197" saying he knew someone that had a part I was looking for. He has been reported but proceed with caution. Lots of red flags. Delete if not allowed. Just wanted to post until admins could investigate. .
  6. MtnRider

WTB: 2020-21 2500/3500 Jump Seat with rear USB

Looking for a 20-21 center jumpseat with the USB rear end cap. Prefer black leather but interested in anything. If you have converted to a full console and have a jump seat you would like to sell let me know. Must be a 20-21 with the USB end cap . Thanks.