Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I kept asking why if all the parts had been sequestered since the middle of October why the truck hadn't found a spot on the assembly line. After many versions of that question the agent offered to escalate. Everything else happened from that. In fairness, my sales guy did say he thought it...
  2. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

So after dealing with Ram Chat on Monday I received an email FCA customer service last night. They had contacted the factory and "prioritized" my build. I thought it was just to appease me, and it may well have been. But I just got an email from the salesman at MD letting me know my truck was...
  3. C

We are going to use the truck for towing an RV. Don't go off road enough to justify 4x4. Plus even when I've had it I have not ever "needed" to use it. Since we were ordering the truck we choose to get it the way we wanted it. FCA should rethink their factory if that throws them off.
  4. C

So dealing with MD. Ordered Sept. 9th. Status D on Oct 12. 2021. No movement since. Dealer has nothing. Ram Chat has nothing. Is this normal? Any advice?