Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. QuattroCS

QuattroCS's '22 Ram 3500 Build

While I have been waiting for the truck to go thru its process and get here. I started to put together a list of mods and add-ons to do and work on. Thank you for this forum and member for suggestions and your own ideas that have assisted and helped. Looking forward to doing it all. This will...
  2. QuattroCS

PTO Add-on

I attempted to search, it did not yield any results. Here goes Can PTO be added after delivery? If so how? On order a 3500 HO Diesel MC SRW. How would one get details of what the "PTO prep option (LBN or LBV)" is? I assume VSIM, Aux switches, Controller coding and Aux6 defaulted for PTO...
  3. QuattroCS

New Hopeful Owner of a now ordered 3500 Diesel HO MC SRW

Good morning While the dealer had allocations to order, the factory however had options disabled due to inventory. Hopefully, by next month the order will be placed. This would be my 2nd Mopar, I had a Durango that was good to me a while back. Thank you Pedro