Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2022 Mega 3500, Loud droning noise on highway

My dealer received the amp and installed it today. The truck is now perfect! What a relief to be rid of that constant noise! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

The owners manual says the ANC turns off when you roll down one or more windows. I have not seen it read anything regarding the impact of surround sound. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

Thanks Erik. I pulled the fuse and it’s quiet as can be. The sound is different with the bypass harness but still there. I even get a rhythmic sound in the interstate that is 4 seconds on/2seconds off. When I pull the fuse I get no rumbling, droning, or rhythmic sound. I’m hoping the new amp...
  4. R

I called the dealer yesterday and they said there are no new amps in the country and the expected date is March 2nd. She also said not to count on it being here by then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

While I am waiting on a new amp from Ram, I thought I would try the ANC bypass harness from LLJ Customs. This harness takes the microphones out of the ANC system and is supposed to keep the system from generating the unwanted noises. The harness did not work. It may work on other models with the...
  6. R

I went to the dealer yesterday. The tech drove around with me and could hear the problem. They said they had never heard of the issue and saw nothing in FCA’s system, which surprised me. Regardless, they ordered a new amp. The amp is on backorder, which the tech said may be an indicator there is...
  7. R

ANC Bypass harness for UC5 with 12" and Alpine, Anybody install one yet

Has anyone installed it on a 2022 with the HK stereo system? For only $12, I ordered it with hopes it work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

Same here, started day 1. There may be a connection to the HK stereo system, but I’m not sure. I will see the dealer on Thursday and will call Customer Service today to make sure my voice is added to the chorus of other complaints about this issue. I love the truck otherwise. Sent from my...
  9. R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

I’m joining in this thread with great interest. I picked up my new Ram 2500 with 6.4L yesterday and have the roaring noise and thumping. I pulled the fuse and confirmed ANC. I have an appointment with the dealer later in the week.