Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. IowaPW

PW tow hooks

Only had a couple minutes to look under my truck tonight. Are the capsrews for the PW tow hooks also attached to the winch brackets?
  2. IowaPW

Anyone with truck transport info?

Does anyone have any experience with tracking Sierra Mountain Express truck transport? I am not having much luck. I found this link below, but don't know the "Location ID" for their Council Bluffs office. Thanks in advance. https://go.cardeliverynetwork.com/us/CdnPod.aspx?fleet=smue
  3. IowaPW

Anyone in the Council Bluffs area?

Anyone in the Council Bluffs area? If so, please PM me. I have a few questions and potentially a favor to ask. Thanks!
  4. IowaPW

*** FOUND ***: WTB: Gen 4.5 Power Wagon 17" Spare Steel Wheel

Edit... I have found the wheel I was looking for. 1XA75TRMAA for silver painted 04726268AA for black e-coat The silver is much more readily available...and MUCH cheaper. IowaPW Looking to buy a 17" Power Wagon Spare Wheel for the 2022 that's on the way. I'll be running 35s in the summer...