Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2

Backup Sensors and Trailer Ball not Agreeing

I have tried every hitch ball setup I have and no matter what eventually my backup sensors default to just always beeping. The beep is constant even though nothing is behind the truck. Is there a fix for this?
  2. 2

Anyone use an online auto refinance company?

When I bought my truck about 3 weeks ago they offered to take an additional $1000 off if I accepted an insane interest rate. You cannot put $1000 on the table and tell me not to touch it. So now I need to refinance. I can go to my bank but I see there are a lot of online auto refinance...
  3. 2

Factory Chrome Steps Crew Cab Length

These were on my truck from the dealer to my house where I took them off. Like new literally. $900 local pickup only.
  4. 2

AMP Research Installation Question

I should be attacking the AMP power step installation as soon as I get my truck soon. I see in the instructions I need to do some drilling and install nut inserts. Now the truck I have already has steps from RAM. The factory mounting points won't work for the AMP steps? Do I have to remove...
  5. 2

Peragon Bed Cover Versus Retractable Tonneau

I am hoping to get a bed cover that somewhat rolls up to the cab. I see there are retractable covers with GATOR brand being on sale for $850-950 right now. Theres also a company called Peragon that makes a 4 panel fold up. Only issues I have with it are the need for a key to lock it (doesn't...
  6. 2

Diesel Gas Cap

On my 2018 I had a little aluminum gas cap from eBay. It sealed off the fuel filler hole and I sorta preferred having that. I see the 2019+ have a different filler but is that correct or would the 2018 style also fit?
  7. 2

delete

delete
  8. 2

Should I get Weathertech Alloy Tonneau or Factory Mopar?

Ordered my truck without a tonneau but actually need one. I am between ordering a WeatherTech Alloy cover for $1100 or a Mopar cover which I believe is just soft vinyl for $600. Any preferences?
  9. 2

Part number for Limited Longhorn Grille?

Can anyone tell me the part number for a Limited Longhorn chrome grille? Think I may swap that in but wanted to price it out first :eek:
  10. 2

How do I know if the 2022 I am building has a bed 110V outlet?

I am currently building a 2022 Ram but how can I tell if it will have a bed outlet? I will not be getting rambox. Do I need the 5th wheel prep to get the outlet or is there a way to get it without that?
  11. 2

Comparing a 2018 to a 2022...Good Trade?

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I've had a bunch of Cummins trucks and loved them all. My current 2018 has been literally perfect. Its a base model Tradesman Cummins Crew 6'4" 4x4 but it has pretty much everything you could have but rear air ride. I've had to do fluid/filter changes...