Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

For sale Banks iDash pod

Price reduced to $60 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

For sale Banks iDash pod

For sale is a brand new Banks iDash pod. I bought it but wound up getting the 2 pod version. It is for a 2019-2024 2500/3500 https://bankspower.com/products/ram-2500-3500-idash-stealth-pods-63363-63364?variant=41901615972549 Was $85 shipped Now $60 shipped I also have 2 suction cup mounts...
  3. M

For Sale - Brand New Squadron Sport Combo Beam - SOLD

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

For Sale - Brand New Squadron Sport Combo Beam - SOLD

Looking to sell my brand new set of Baja Design Squadron Sport LED Fog Lights. I bought two sets but only used one. These are really bright lights...
  5. M

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

I emailed on 8/1 and got this response: Hi Michael, The BSM test is still not ready yet. Sorry for the delay. Gina
  6. M

Kinda funny but not so much

So I needed to order a new tailgate cap for my 2022 3500. I ordered from BAM wholesale parts who had a pretty good price and charged $30 bucks for shipping. Look at what I got. That was stuffed in a box almost half its size. Amazing!!
  7. M

S&B Cold Air Induction for 6.7 Cummins - Brand New

Sold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Price dropped to $275.00 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

For sale is a brand new in box never opened S&B CAI for a 6.7. Local pickup in Columbia County New York or will ship on your dime from zip code 12534. Package dimensions are 25”x17”x16” weight is 17lbs. Asking $300 plus shipping or local Pickup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

Dual iDash Mounting Solution

Ordered, ty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

I got a email and just ordered a set, BSM and Defroster Here is the link from the email...
  12. M

How was the install? Any tips? Looking forward to replacing mine. The factory ones drive me nuts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

SOLD-Fender Flares: Mopar Off Road Style 350.00 Shipped -Sold

They are the small plastic “mud flaps” at the rear of each wheel well. They are different on the trim levels. IE: a limited has different spats then big horn. Here is a pic: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Fender Flare recommendations please.....

I had the factory flares but swapped them out for Pinnacle ones which I had color matched locally. Wasn’t really happy with them and really liked the Rough Country ones I have on my 2019 1500 so I swapped them out. I got the color matched ones from them and the match is pretty good with the...
  15. M

SOLD-Fender Flares: Mopar Off Road Style 350.00 Shipped -Sold

Are the spats included? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

Banks pedalmonster question

I use my pedal monster with A Tazer Hd. I use a y cable and everything works fine for me. Maybe a option for you if you want to use both. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. M

Powerwagon light bar options?

I just ordered this one? https://mandronline.com/products/2019-ram-2500-30in-light-bar If you use code “USA” you get 10 percent off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

If you use the code USA you will get 10% off at checkout. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. M

Uconnect 12.0 Update

My update tried to install tonight but failed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Who makes those fender flares? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk