Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Pullrite 2315 SuperGlide Hitch w/Capture Plate - $1,250 *****SOLD

Used less than 50 miles. Purchased last fall and circumstances have changed and we are getting out of the camping game - at least for a few years. Cheapest new one I see out there is over $2,500 so you are getting one used less than 50 miles for 1/2 price. Stored under a Retrax Pro MX so it...
  2. G

Driver Profiles - Memory Seat Settings

We have two drivers profiles set up each linked to one of the two memory seat settings. Are the seats supposed to automatically adjust when you select each profile? The media and home page settings change but the seat and mirrors don't change at all when you go back and forth between profiles...
  3. G

Mark Dodge - Out of town delivery

I have a 3500 order that’s on its way to MD, shipped on 6/24 so we’ll see how long it takes. Now that at least the beginning of the end of the journey is underway I’m starting to figure out how I’m going to actually get this thing home. I’m up near KC (about 750 miles away from MD) and have a...
  4. G

Private Offer for Ram HD

Yesterday I received an email with a $1,750 Private Bonus Cash offer for a Ram HD truck. The offer says you must order or take delivery by 6/30 and that it can not be applied to a previous PURCHASE. I ordered from Mark Dodge on 4/12. Does anyone have any experience with these private offers...
  5. G

Option Availability on New Orders

I’m starting the process of deciding what options I want on my 3500 order and have quickly learned that option availability is a constantly changing variable, and that what’s out there on the Ram Build Site may or may not match current reality. So a few questions… Are the available options...