Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. HEMIDUTY

Adding 1” spacer to 2” level kit thoughts

I have the thuren 2” level kit on and still have rake. I was wondering if just adding a 1” front coil spacer would affect the ride much? Being I already have the soft coil springs and don’t go off road and the spacers are a lot cheaper than 3” springs wanted to know your thoughts. Thanks
  2. HEMIDUTY

Ram 2500 Tradesman Grill Upgrade

I searched and could not find any aftermarket grill mods for the tradesman model, but there were for the other upscale models. Being I had already installed the stainless steel chrome billet one for the lower grill, I found that the 1500 has one for the upper grille. I knew it wouldn’t be a...
  3. HEMIDUTY

Fog Light connection to Auxiliary Switch ?

I am going to wire the aftermarket fog lights to the aux switch. My question is the aux fuse box has relays for the aux switches already and my fog light wires also has a relay, would it make sense to eliminate the relay on the fog light wires being there is already one in the aux fuse box? Thanks