Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jleonard

Impact Driver for lug nuts

I also bought the Ryobi because all my other tools are Ryobi. I also bought a set of torque sticks.
  2. jleonard

How long have you been driving a diesel truck?

In 1999 I bought a 91 D250 CTD. Ran that for about 8 years then went gassers until Feb 2021. Also had a 99.5 diesel Jetta for about 15 years. EDIT: Almost forgot about the 81 diesel Rabbit pickup I had for 7 years. EDIT #2 Also diesel powered boats for almost 30 years, including a Cummins 6BTA...
  3. jleonard

Anyone use a good step or stool to get into the bed?

I installed a foldup Amp step as show in the picture. I also use a standard boat hook to reach or push stuff around in the bed. Most everything can slide with a little force on my bed mat,
  4. jleonard

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

Glad I got one!! Actually found it on a dealer lot a year ago.
  5. jleonard

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Stampede. But the supplied fasteners didn't work for me. I tried to return it to RealTruck, but they told me to field destroy it and then refunded my money. I bought different fasteners on ebay that are working good. These...
  6. jleonard

Stampede. P/N STA-3041-2 from Realtruck. The supplied attachment plastic pieces were not strong enough or long enough to hold it in place. I bought better sized ones on Amazon, and it is holding fine now.
  7. jleonard

Automatic car wash

I go thru about once a week.
  8. jleonard

Installed a bug deflector/guard yesterday.
  9. jleonard

Lets see what you are towing!

Nice, but you bought the wrong color truck lol
  10. jleonard

Engine Break-In

I thought I had 501 miles on mine when I first towed my 6500 lb TT, but after I started, I realized I was mistaken. I only had 380 miles. Please don't tell anyone of my mistake.
  11. jleonard

Pulled the boat home today to clean it up and see if she'll run. It's been sleeping since Nov 2020. Yes she fired up on the first crank!!
  12. jleonard

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2021 2500 Bighorn CC diesel
  13. jleonard

My Son calls this the OMS

I added the Amp step to mine.
  14. jleonard

Running Board Question

I installed aftermarket Aries power steps on mine. Cost was about $1500 and it was an easy install. It's all self- contained, no reprogramming needed.
  15. jleonard

TWO batteries ?

If you're talking about the starter, it probably took more because it was one of the old-style starters. Battery was probably 1000 CCA don't recall exactly.
  16. jleonard

TWO batteries ?

I had a single battery on my old 1991 D250/Cummins. It started fine that way. With no crank sensor, the engine would start on the 1st or second compression stroke. Wish I still had it.
  17. jleonard

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

Ii have no real issue with the Transforce tires to date. I don't go off-road, or in snow (live in Florida), maybe that's why. I'll run them till they puke.
  18. jleonard

Turning light

My BigHorn has the turning light function
  19. jleonard

Grand Design Imagine 2600 RB