Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Power Wagons On Order

I ordered December 29, I received my equipment listing May 16 and it shipped May 23 and arrived in Alberta Canada June 30.
  2. E

Power Wagons On Order

I picked up my '22 Olive Green Level 3 PW yesterday afternoon. I got the call it arrived in Alberta Canada June 30, 6 months and a day from the day I ordered it. .
  3. E

Power Wagons On Order

I just got word my truck is en-route to Alberta Canada! Anyone know how long it takes to get here?
  4. E

Power Wagons On Order

Holy S_it! It is!! Thanks for telling me, I’ll start hounding the dealer tomorrow for when it is going to ship! Thanks alot.
  5. E

Power Wagons On Order

Well, I've lost hope. My truck is supposed to ship on saturday, just went on the tracking spreadsheet and the jeep, chrysler, dodge servet pages to track my vin and still no page built....... Going to go home and cry in a beer........
  6. E

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I tried just yesterday and got "I see your order is a Canadian order, please contact your dealer" ......so frustrating!
  7. E

Power Wagons On Order

Well I think JeepingNet is going to win our race to the boarder! I just looked using the chrysler link you posted..... no bueno..... Hopefully I'm right behind you though! I've already done two camping trips with my old truck and really dont want to pile anymore miles on my old truck then I have...
  8. E

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does anyone know how long it takes to ship from Saltillo to Canada? (Namely Alberta)?
  9. E

Mines a PW level 3 with 12" screen and bed utility pack. I took the rubber floor mats out because that was a delay item.
  10. E

I ordered December 30, I got the vin number about a month later. When I ordered the sales manager did give me an internal stellantis document with all the truck and jeep packages on it and the intro on the document was "if including these packages lead times can be extensive" so I pulled out...
  11. E

Power Wagons On Order

Hahaha, nice. I'm curious if mine will be train all the way or some people have reported boat which would mean I would be boat and train..... I'm curious just how many trains they send to Canada that you and I would be 10 days apart (doesnt seem efficient!)
  12. E

Well I just got word that my '22 Olive Green Power Wagon level 3 is scheduled to ship May 15 to Canada. I'm really not sure what status code that would make it....D1 maybe? But its something! I guess' I'll see it maybe a month after that date if everything goes well.
  13. E

Power Wagons On Order

Well I finally got word that my truck is SCHEDULED to ship May 15. Ordered December 30, shipping May 15 I suspect I'll be atleast a month before I see it in Canada.
  14. E

Power Wagons On Order

@JeepingNet you might be on to something......... however I dont have the 360 cameras on my order, I was told that would cause delays.....Figured I never had them why start now?!?!?!?!!? I will say after my order I did start second guessing myself (on the cameras and the standard rims not the...
  15. E

Power Wagons On Order

I ordered my Level 3 with bed utility group, olive green CANADIAN order 12/29/21, I received the vin about a month after. When I was ordering the dealer gave me an internal memo from Stellantis of items that would cause longer lead times...... So I didnt take them....... Sunroof, trailer tech...
  16. E

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Hi All, I have a Canadian Power Wagon build, I was given a VIN# (3C6TR5EJ3NG244298) about a month after order (December 29, 2021 ordered, Jan 30, 2022 provided VIN) I religiously check the lookup sites and cant get any updates. Anyone feel like looking up for me? My salesman has dropped off...
  17. E

I ordered from St Albert Dodge and was told 4-6 months..... Hoping I'm not 6-8 months!
  18. E

Hey all, I ordered a Ram Power Wagon December 29, 2021 in Canada. The dealer just called and said its in "D status so there is a Vin number". Any idea as to when it might be built or even when I might expect to see it? Yes I realize crystal ball with COVID or throw a dart at a board........ but...