Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dothatagain

Just fine, but I do have airbags. I've pulled gooseneck livestock and hay trailers.
  2. dothatagain

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I was going to try and tape off and paint with the wheels on, but I decided within a few minutes that was a bad idea and would take too long with trouble reaching nooks and crannies. I took the wheels off which ended up just being an evening project. I used Rust Oleum Acrylic Auto paint and...
  3. dothatagain

Update: after a few weeks the front suspension has settled and the truck runs level. Really happy with the PW specific, BDS leveling kit. I'm also loving the 37s on 17s. The truck ride is very nice. The Hemi works a little harder to get her up to speed now.
  4. dothatagain

2020 with BDS 1.75' PW leveling kit (this would reverse rake if I didn't have AirLyft with 25 lbs. in the rear). 17x9" Raceline wheels from CDC Off Road. 37x12.5" BFG KM3. No trimming or rubbing with the leveling kit. These wheels have 5.75" backspacing and are designed for PW. Despite being...
  5. dothatagain

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

How long did it take you to get your AEV procal? They are out of stock due to chip shortage. I've got a 2020 PW that I need to program for my new 37s. The dealer tried, but failed to calibrate when I had them installed last Friday (and when I returned Monday).
  6. dothatagain

My Ram dealer did it for me on my 2020. Charged $80. Said they do it all the time on the Rams/Jeeps that they sell with oversized tire packages and lifts.
  7. dothatagain

20x10" Ion wheels and 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Stock height. Plan to go back to OEM 17s and 37s next change.
  8. dothatagain

2020 Power Wagon, Billet Silver. 2020 mods: AirLift air bags with onboard air, B&W gooseneck ball, 20" Ion wheels 0 offset, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers. 130 db Kleinn air horn. Traded a 2018 Limited Laramie Cummins for this truck. Miss the diesel, but I was in a must trade situation at the...