Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2019 Clear Perform Service

I changed my CCV filter and I can't get rid of the perform service message. I have tried 30 times in the last 2 days. Pushed to run, brake pedal twice and then slowly throttle pedal twice. I tried brake 2 or 3 times and throttle the same. Held it on the last push, open/shut the door. Did it...
  2. M

New 20" Vision Manx 2 Wheels

I got these mounted yesterday. Slight trimming was required at stock suspension at the rear of fender liner with my Nitto 295/65/20. They sit flush with my Mopar fender flares. I also cleaned and replaced the rubber welt on the flares.
  3. M

New Nitto Terra Grapplers

I had 295/65/20 Ridge Grapplers before but I only got a little over 34k miles out of them and they were down to the wear bars. In heavy rain, they were getting sketchy so I decided to get new tires. Well, I was wanting some Toyo AT IIIs but the tire shortage stopped that. So I got the Terra...