Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Show Me Your Lights

What bracket did you use for the light bar in the lower grill?
  2. D

Diesel prices not shown on 2022 12" screen

Just use GasBuddy and get their card to save some cash at the pump on top of it all. With these prices though you'll hit the $100 limit and need to use a 2nd card but I'll save $0.23/gallon for using their app.
  3. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

Sorry for the delay, I have had a lot of work projects come up but I was able to get this rough idea modeled. So the baseplate would mount to the existing seat bolts/studs, there will be some welded studs standing up on top of the baseplate for the shell of the box to mount to. Then the shell...
  4. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

Thats what I am going for without the loss of my center console. I will be doing more work on the 3d model this weekend, possibly try to 3d print it to test fit.
  5. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

Considering 3500 and 2500 should share the same cabin I can work with you to make sure it will fit and we can see if adjustments are needed I am thinking 14-16ga steel, I am thinking a wrinkle black paint or possibly powder coat depending on costs. There will be a plate that attaches to the two...
  6. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

I am still working out the measurements to clear the cables routed through this area, such as heated seats, footwell lighting and so on. I will be 3d modelling the design so once I render it I can give a general overview of the design. I am planning on making a mounting plate that uses the...
  7. D

Rear Seat Lockbox

I am working on designing a lockbox that goes in the pocket under the rear seatback, this is measured off my '22 Ram 2500. This is not for the storage box that comes in the trucks factory, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in buying them if I made a run of them. If this is...