Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Davidatc80

ISO: TTPMS sensors

I’m looking for a set of 4 TTPMS sensors part #68516743AA. If you have these and don’t need them or have extras, please contact me. Thank you
  2. Davidatc80

Where to find TTPMS parts?

I’ve looked many websites and purchased these twice only to get a follow up email saying items are not available and a refund has been issued. Do anyone know where I can get these parts for the trailer TPMS?
  3. Davidatc80

Mystery blue plugs

I have a 2019 Ram 2500 PW. At the rear chassis behind the license plate near the spare tire there are some blue dummy plugs hanging there. I’ll take a picture In a little bit. Does anyone know what these are for? Seems to be two different plugs.
  4. Davidatc80

Mirror swap

would anyone in the Colorado area like to swap their tow mirrors for shorter standard mirrors?, Or does anyone have factory tow mirrors they would like to sell?
  5. Davidatc80

Hitches and recovery gear

I’m new to the forum and a new PW owner. Bought it about 2 weeks ago and loving it. I apologize in advance if it has been covered already but I couldn’t find it under this section. My question is for the experienced off reader and vehicle recovery peeps. What is recommended for a hitch to pull...