Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TrunkMonkey

Frequent Regen issue solved, MAYBE? Biodiesel Blend

Ok, I'm not sure what all of this means, but thought I would pass along the info and maybe someone smarter than me can make it make sense. My truck, 2022 tradesman has been doing frequent active regens, approximately 3 per tank of fuel since new. It has never done a passive regen even when...
  2. TrunkMonkey

Regens at alarming rate!

Ok, I'm not sure what all of this means, but thought I would pass along the info and maybe someone smarter than me can make it make sense. My truck, 2022 tradesman has been doing frequent active regens, approximately 3 per tank of fuel since new. It has never done a passive regen even when...
  3. TrunkMonkey

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

I owe you all big time. I missed my remote start from my 1500 bighorn, so I took @Jimmy07 advise and ordered the key fob he recommended from ebay. Also ordered the tailgate dampener from ebay. Dealer charged me $100 to program the fob with no problems. They added the remote start sales code...
  4. TrunkMonkey

Still lost on which aftermarket wheels will fit my truck

I have 18x8 +18 wheels on my 2022 and they fit great. They line up pretty well with the outside of the fender, maybe stick out 1/2" to 1" outside the fender. I will be purchasing a better looking tire with a more aggressive sidewall soon. And for what it is worth the website I ordered them...
  5. TrunkMonkey

Fog lights

The kits are great, but I went the cheap route. I bought the factory bezels $17 and cheap 3" square fogs on ebay $30. Wired them into my auxiliary switches and boom, fog lights for $50. Maybe not as perfect as the kits when you look at them close up, but from 5' away gives a factory look and...
  6. TrunkMonkey

Got an older Ram? Post Some Pics!

Here's mine. The white 4th gen was replaced by my 22 - 2500. Still have the black 86 d150 with a 383, and the 62 d100 sweptline with a 318. #WhenFarmTrucksRetire
  7. TrunkMonkey

New Wheels with Stock tires on 22 Tradesman

Installed new wheel on my 22 tradesman. I wanted some better tires, but the cheap side of me couldn't do it. So, I'll keep running these stockers until they wear out then get some 35's. I got the wheels as a discontinued model on tirerack for $110ea. I'm pretty happy with how they look...
  8. TrunkMonkey

2022 Tradesman with 12" display.

Live in Somerset, Work in Manchester. Travel this intersection 5 days a week.
  9. TrunkMonkey

2022 changes that ive found. Anymore?

Haha, it’s a nickname I was given at work that kind of stuck. I work in an “environment” where fights break out on a regular basis. For some reason, it seemed like every time a fight broke out for a while, I was nearby and showed up to get “involved” fairly quickly. So, one of my co-workers...
  10. TrunkMonkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TrunkMonkey

My 22 Tradesman passenger mirror is definitely more magnified than the drivers side. It makes it a little inconvenient when passing cars, but not a huge problem. My brakes also feel a little week. But, I do have the black headliner and trim. [emoji23] I think the best change from 2021-2022 is...
  12. TrunkMonkey

I was only able to get the dealer to come off msrp by $1,500, but they did me good on my trades. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. TrunkMonkey

I have the 12" screen in my 22 Tradesman. I really like it. I had the 8.4 in my 13 1500 bighorn that I traded in and this screen is huge in comparison. I absolutely love the wireless carplay and all the digital gauges on the offroad pages. I do kind of miss my power seats and powerfold...