Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

My dad searching for an extended warranty for his RAM. I referred him to Granger or Ziegler for the Mopar Maxcare Plan, but he found this website that is maybe $500 cheaper, although I am not sure it is legit.. anyone used them? http://Chrysler-factory-warranty.com Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

‘23 Laramie MegaCab HO Level 1, Safety Group, Tow Tech 9/16/22 order Last six of VIN: 5001340 Had to ask dealer for the VIN since it doesn’t show online yet. Did they start the ‘23 VINs at 500000? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

236373 picked up 4/28 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Ordered 12/28 went D1 sometime last week according to RamChat, I confirmed with dealer, POC says D1 with Est Ship 3/3 2500 Longhorn limited Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Also interested to know this. ACEd how would I know if I’m getting black inset or walnut since it was not an option to choose? Is it based on color scheme of the truck? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

I wonder at what point RAM will stop taking orders on ‘22 in order to start ordering and producing ‘23 year models. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

I asked RamChat for an update yesterday, they said all parts had been gathered and the truck will enter the build process soon. Today I asked again, hoping to get a more definitive build date, and was told they are still gathering parts! I’m afraid to ask again, my order may just reverse...