Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Retrax Pro Retractable Cover & Mickey Thompsons Legend Exp (Louisville Area)

I've had the truck for a month and I just can't do it, too damn tall to drive it and I'm not going to be uncomfortable in a $100k truck. I hit my head on the headliner when there's no dang sunroof and my knee rubs the 4wd selector area. I've since made a deal and the dealer will be buying my...
  2. B

Bed Extender ??

So I'm looking for a solution to store groceries and what not from shopping. I'm thinking a bed extender is the solution as I don't see anything similar to what ford has with the removable partitions. Does anyone know if the AMP bed extender is the same as the Mopar? Any recommendations?
  3. B

Railroad Terminology - anyone know the real meaning?

OCD kicking in on the last few legs, figured I'd share some terminology I've picked up while tracking my rig. I've called CSX 3 times today and received 3 updates. Update 1 (0800) Constructively Placed (No room in the yard?) Update 2 (1400) No Record (whisky tango foxtrot, did they lose it?)...
  4. B

0% APR

Anyone got the skinny on this? Model exclusions? I'm already approved with USAA at 2.83% but 0%, my oh my.....
  5. B

Ram 3500 Tire Question

Has anyone purchased the Mickey Thompson Baja Legend EXP tires as of yet? It got good reviews at SEMA and is really close to the Baja A/T size. I'd be ordering online so it would feel better clicking if I knew they would fit. helps if I mention tire size, 35x12.5x20
  6. B

Incentive stacking Question

Anyone had any experience stacking the following: Ram Marketing offer (sometime referred to as private offer) + PenFed Offer + First Responder + Normal Ram incentives at time of delivery? Ordered a decked out 3500 in December at 4% below invoice, crossing fingers it'll be delivered prior to...
  7. B

Intro

Morning, I placed an order last week for a loaded 3500 Limited HO setup at 4% under invoice in Southern Indiana. I hope to have it by August :) I previously ran a 3500 dually and downgraded to a 1500 Eco-diesel for better commuting mileage. Took a brief stint with a F150 as it was a steal...