Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Retrax Pro Retractable Cover & Mickey Thompsons Legend Exp (Louisville Area)

I've had the truck for a month and I just can't do it, too damn tall to drive it and I'm not going to be uncomfortable in a $100k truck. I hit my head on the headliner when there's no dang sunroof and my knee rubs the 4wd selector area. I've since made a deal and the dealer will be buying my...
  2. B

Bed Extender ??

I’ll give that a try
  3. B

Bed Extender ??

Divider is what I really want
  4. B

Bed Extender ??

So I'm looking for a solution to store groceries and what not from shopping. I'm thinking a bed extender is the solution as I don't see anything similar to what ford has with the removable partitions. Does anyone know if the AMP bed extender is the same as the Mopar? Any recommendations?
  5. B

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Those are MT 35x12.5x20 Legend Exp’s, stock suspension with no rub/trim. thanks @Offroaddaddy for the peace of mind on the tire size lol
  6. B

@OfficerDirtySanchez line 934 is good to go
  7. B

Transit damage, pretty significant scuff on the front bumper that will require it to be repainted. Dealer has been solid and is working on repainting it now.
  8. B

@OfficerDirtySanchez KSX line 933 Came in damaged so cant pick it up :(
  9. B

Mine made it to the trainyard last Saturday and still not at dealer:( 2hr drive down the road and still waiting....arf!
  10. B

Price negotiated from MSRP

I got it from this site https://www.jeep.com/wagoneer/wagoneer.html and I've actually gotten a different version of it since the first one. The other version is $500 off 'some' Stellantis vehicles but excludes Ram 2500/3500 and is good until Feb 2023. The first one expires May 2 and was $1,500...
  11. B

Railroad Terminology - anyone know the real meaning?

Thanks for the info, tried all 3 and CSX was the only one with information. I'm in Louisville, wonder if they truck new rides up from Nashville as its 3hrs away instead of moving them by rail.
  12. B

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

I received this quote for a MOPAR warranty and plan on snagging it once I take delivery. Mopar Max Care $200 deductible 8 years from the ‘in service’ date or to 125K miles is $2925 (ram 3500 HO Limited) Tom Winkels (finance manager) at Hayes Jeep in Kalamazoo, MI. DIRECT-269-385-1116...
  13. B

Railroad Terminology - anyone know the real meaning?

OCD kicking in on the last few legs, figured I'd share some terminology I've picked up while tracking my rig. I've called CSX 3 times today and received 3 updates. Update 1 (0800) Constructively Placed (No room in the yard?) Update 2 (1400) No Record (whisky tango foxtrot, did they lose it?)...
  14. B

I need to hijack your rig while its in my area, mines stuck somewhere in Avalon as of yesterday, not expected in Nashville until Sunday.
  15. B

Gregor, Not sure what type of deposit you put down but if it was $500 non-refundable, I would run from that deal, getting the screws big time on that deal. I used Miles @ Dan Cummins in Georgetown, Kentucky (closer to you) and got a 3500 Limited 6.7HO with about every stinkin option out there...
  16. B

0% APR

Uggh, rats, I was hoping for a 72/84, ohh well, thanks for checking
  17. B

0% APR

Anyone got the skinny on this? Model exclusions? I'm already approved with USAA at 2.83% but 0%, my oh my.....
  18. B

Jeep wagoneer site
  19. B

Aftermarket wheel offset?

Forgot to mention 3500 with a diesel in it
  20. B

Aftermarket wheel offset?

Anyone able to help me with this question as I have no clue on rims. I have a set of MT legend 35x12-5x20 sitting in the garage waiting on truck arrival. Will these rims work? Do the tire pressure sensors transfer over or do I need to order something else...