Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

8.4 deletes saved preset channels

So I save all my preset Sirius channels in my 8.4 and then days later I turn the truck on and they are all erased. Anyone else have this issue? And no, battery was never disconnected. Thx
  2. R

Full blackout badges

Wondering if anyone has totally blacked out their heavy duty hood badges on their hood? I’d like to blackout the red “heavy duty” below the 2500. Does the plasti dip match the oem sheen? Any other options? Is there a way to take out the “heavy duty” lettering and just paint that and put it back in?
  3. R

2” or 2.5” level???

My rake front to back is a 2” difference on my 2022 Ram 2500 Bighorn. I got a 2” kit ready to be installed, but now thinking I should’ve got a 2.5” because it’s been told the spacers don’t lift the same height as they are stated. My 2.5” kit on my 1500 was perfect, but now the 2500 has a...