Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. spib

Regens at alarming rate!

I am seeing a similar pattern with the dpf gauge and exhaust regeneration in my truck. This may be sort of long, but I'm going to take my time and describe what I think might be relevant. First, a brief history, next how I drive it, then about jasmith's pattern, and finally my WAG. My truck is...
  2. spib

Oil, Fuel filters and air filter changes

This post is most helpful. I'll add my 2c. If you order your filters online from some place like Geno's, go ahead and include the 28mm 6 pt socket in the order. I could not find one locally, lowes, home depot, autozone o'riellies, harbor frieght ... none to be found.
  3. spib

Ranch hand sport bumper (winch ready) pictures

I've been wanting a winch on my truck for a while. I'd seen ranch hand bumpers on other trucks, they look sturdy and practical. I was not able to find a picture of this bumper (FBD195BLRC) installed. This might help you decide if this is the right bumper for you. Here is a shot showing how far...
  4. spib

2022 Ram 3500 - Towing Disappointment Justified?

I pull a 14k rated gooseneck trailer in AL hill country, loaded close to capacity, and so far I am completely satisfied with the towing performance of this truck. Plenty of power and the exhaust brake is fantastic. Is the 3500 dually substantially heavier than the 2500? Maybee the altitude...
  5. spib

Lets see what you are towing!

6. spib

Diesel Particulate Filter Gauge , Is It Working

My truck has about 8000 miles now. I think the guage showed a little like about 15% when I first got it, not sure though. I never saw it above 0% again, until today. It started out at like 10%, and after a long slow trailer turn around, went up some more. This could be due to my driving habits...
  7. spib

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

I dont like the computer / radio thing. (u connect 5, 8.4 inch, no navigation)
  8. spib

Lets see what you are towing!

9. spib

Available Seat Covers

I really like these but ... covercraft's website does not list a matching cover for the back seat.
  10. spib

22 Trucks and the Missing Emissions Sensor

Jimmy thanks for the picture and explaination. My truck seems to be missing that part. The sensor isnt there: Looks like the module isnt there either, but I couldnt get my phone up in there to take a picture of the empty spot next to the thing that the blue cable plugs into.
  11. spib

22 Trucks and the Missing Emissions Sensor

With my new truck, (2022 cummins powered tradesman, build date 11-21 on door jamb) burried in the paperwork was this: **** I have been notified that I will receive an emissions recall notice, at a future date, to return the vehicle for installation of the exhaust particulate filter sensor **** I...
  12. spib

My new Ram

Yes I've driven almost every brand of truck. Forgot about the toyota, which my dad bought new a few years ago and I just cant yet part with. They've all been good, except I have to poke fun at the '74 c10 that got 11mpg and had top speed of 55mph. The new style ranger is really nice, just not...
  13. spib

My new Ram

Having driven c10s, rangers and f150s in the past, got this: I like it.