Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Mud Flaps - Do you have 'em? Have you used 'em? What do you recommend?

I had the Mopar flaps on my last truck. I didn't upgrade my tires yet so im going to see what happens this hunting season. I had the clear hood bra covering put on the lower 1/3 of my trailer and it stopped the rocks from damaging the fiberglass. The mud still lands there - even with the mud...
  2. C

Power Steering and Lanesense Errors

Wow that experience really sucks! I see clock spring issue up there. I had an air bag warning light that was coming on and they replaced the clock spring and all has been fine for last month. I am on my 3rd Ram and would not switch brands but I would seriously figure out if you can go after the...
  3. C

A/C Issues? Anyone else

I live in Phoenix and it has been 110* +. I can only park outside and it is quite hot when I get in but cools off quickly, usually within a couple of miles its getting comfortable. I have never seen this condensation and I will leave it running when making a quick trip in the store. However I...
  4. C

AlfaOBD ?'s

Get the android Kindle tablet for cheap. Works great and I leave mine in the truck.
  5. C

Door sticker

Use this link and you can get very close to the configuration you are looking for. https://www.tfltruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019-ram-hd-towing-chart.pdf
  6. C

Onboard Air - ARB Twin

I finally installed my ARB Twin compressor that I had on my last 2500 in this one. I left my wiring harness in the other truck when I traded it so I made up new cable sets which took a while but are perfectly cut to the right length. In my last 2500 I had the compressor mounted behind the rear...
  7. C

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I was having some issues where the sounds system would not start up - nothing would play audio. AM/FM/Sirius or bluetooth. Dealer did a software update and so far so good.
  8. C

What r u guys running psi?

I have the 2020 Mega Cab with 285/60/20 factory Transforce and the door jamb says 65 front and 65 rear. That is what I have been running so far but I am about to start lowering the rear to 45 - 50 when not towing.
  9. C

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I completed my install yesterday. As previously reported the tire pressure monitor settings did not appear on my UConnect screen. I worked on installing my onboard ARB V Twin air compressor and by the end of the day the tire pressure settings still had not showed up. I could not find the fuse so...
  10. C

I had my tire pressure monitors installed in the trailer wheels today at discount tire for $20. I’m still waiting on the gateway module to install the truck side kit.
  11. C

Yes - that is where I had my order. I have another order in now so hopefully it will get filled when supply its available at end of month.
  12. C

Anyone have luck securing the gateway module? I just got notification that it is on backorder without an estimated availability date. Gateway Module - Mopar (68404893AB)
  13. C

Any chance you are going to make another pig tail adapter? I have the rest of the parts also but seems like this is an indefinite backorder or discontinued part. Let me know - and thanks so much for helping out!
  14. C

That is true. When I ordered my dealer thought it was included. It wasn't until I found this forum later and pushed them on it that we figured out in fact it was not. They gave me a chance to cancel my order but I decide to keep it going. I assumed at some point it would get resolved like this...
  15. C

I ordered my truck on Jan 5th and it was supposed to have the TTPMS. I found out later that it was not included but kept the order going. I finally was able to pick up the truck on Friday May 8th! I went ahead and ordered the tire minder system then happened to stop by here again. I already...
  16. C

I have had sensors installed in the trailer wheels and they can sometimes be a pain to work with. I like this idea of the screw on sensors. Let us know how that works.
  17. C

Can't find the trailer TPMS

Has anyone seen any new news here? My dealer has no new news.
  18. C

I visited with my sales guy today. Im at the same place. Cancel and reorder when its available - or - keep the current order in and try to update it with the TTPMS when it is available. Since my order was placed about Jan 10th he thinks they will start the build pretty soon. He didn't know but...
  19. C

This is just my experience so far. I placed my order for 2500 Limited on 1/7. After discussing the monitor and the TTPMS system with the dealer more he called back and added the XFQ to the order on 1/21 as they have not started the build yet. He is keeping my order in for right now and is going...