Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I’ve been a licensed automotive technician for over 25 years - ram got me on the interior tech, and Cummins, Water leak was the deciding factor for the trade. Like I said love the truck and I’m disappointed to let it go but I’m more disappointed in ram for there poor quality. Good luck to...
  2. P

2019 2500 limited with Cummins, I’ve been having a few problems but the most recent is water leaking from the left rear roof speaker. The service from the dealership is a joke so much so that with only 13,000km I’m trading it in. This is my second new ram that I’ve ever purchased and my last. I...
  3. P

2019 limited water leak

Just wondering if anyone has experienced water leaking from the left rear roof speaker and has had the problem resolved.
  4. P

Shorter door lock pins

They should just screw onto the lock rod, see if they unscrew then you might be able to cut them down and re-thread If needed.
  5. P

Largest wheel & tire combo - stock height & towing!

I’m running Toyo M/T- 35x11.50 stock 20’’ rims - they rub on factory mud flaps at full lock
  6. P

Ram Box painted covers coming off

Anyone have any success with this repair? I’ve noticed the same problem with my black 2019 but I’m waiting to take it in so I can have the bed step recall done at the same time.
  7. P

35 x 11.5 r20 on stock Gen 4.5?

I’m running toyo M/T, very slight rub at full turn on mopar mud flaps.
  8. P

Pressure Washer and Foam Cannon?

Don’t waste money on a expensive foam cannon that really do all perform the same.
  9. P

Why level your truck?

35x11.50 or equivalent, I’m running 295/60R20 in winter and 295/65R20 in summer stock 2019 Limited
  10. P

Black Wheel nuts

Thanks!
  11. P

Black Wheel nuts

Just bought a set of new oem black wheels for my 2019 limited, Looking for black wheel nuts to go with them any recommendations?
  12. P

I had abs, traction, cruise control and something about “trailer” lights on. I wasn’t towing anything- tried a few re- starts but light still on- finally went off after 45 minutes of driving and haven’t come on since. Other than that it’s been great I love the truck.
  13. P

Anyone else just not all that impressed with their new Ram HD?

My last two have been GMC denali’s. I wasn’t sold on the looks of the redesign and no comparison on the interior. The ram is also a smoother ride plus i saved over 20k before tax- its was a no brainer.
  14. P

Firestone Transforce AT Tires Are Useless

As soon as i got my truck i switched to falken At/3w, LT295/60R20. So far I’m very pleased with the ride, comfort and traction is excellent, they are also snow rated with the snowflake symbol.
  15. P

Block heater plug location

Thanks, i think I’ve been looking in the wrong area (near the passenger front tow hook) hope to find it in the morning near the air box.
  16. P

Block heater plug location

Ive tried searching this forum but cannot seem to find the location of the plug for the block heater on my 2019 2500 limited 6.7 Any help would be appreciate.
  17. P

Loose Items in the new Truck?

I’m guessing its used when filling DEF fluid.
  18. P

Loose Items in the new Truck?

I have a small funnel under the rear of my passenger seat.
  19. P

Price negotiated from MSRP

Picking up my new 2500 limited in the morning, MSRP of $97,160 paid $76,999 plus sales tax Canadian OTD.