Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The Weather Guard “low profile” tool box fits nicely in the standard bed.
  2. H

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

This is why I purchased a 2022 RAM 2500 with factory air suspension. I didn’t like the F250 ride at all; noisy and harsh. The standard RAM 2500 ride was smoother and definitely quieter than the F250 but air suspension provided a noticeable improvement for us during test drives. Have about 2000...
  3. H

CarPlay Gone 2022 Unconnect 5

Uconnect notified me it had updated early last week. I haven’t had a connection failure since although I do have to wait a few minutes occasionally. Most of the time it connects immediately!
  4. H

CarPlay Gone 2022 Unconnect 5

I’ve had my Uconnect5 12” for one week and experienced this multiple times with wireless CarPlay. Three states I’ve observed: 1. Never connects. Continuous, circular busy indicator in device manager. This persists across multiple starts of the truck and iPhone power cycles. Deleting device in...