Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Chaps3500

service air suspension

Update: Yesterday again for about the third or fourth time in the last 6 months randomly the air suspension warning came on at a start up. Not trailering or heavy load, just normal daily use. When this happened a regular restart would not clear the code but if the truck sits for at least 15...
  2. Chaps3500

2020 Rambox with tonneau cover question

So I will admit it looks a little strange when you really pay attention to it, the top lip hangs over 3-3/4” inches. (See pictures) But no they do not interfere typically. The majority of the time my bed is full of my toolboxes and parts, the rest of the time it has my fifth wheel hitch in it...
  3. Chaps3500

Same here. I loved my Retrax on my old truck and just installed the Retrax Pro Mx on my new one.
  4. Chaps3500

2019 is the same as the 18’s as others are saying, but keep in mind for most tonneau covers you will need to have the proper cargo rails installed. I just ran into this and finally had got it all handled today. My 6’-4” Rambox 3500 HD had the factory tri-fold tonneau (now selling) wanted to...
  5. Chaps3500

Lets see what you are towing!

No issue getting into the Ramboxes. They open to about 90% full open position. As for fifth wheel weight dry is just under 13,000 lbs. I’m estimating about 16,000 lbs loaded. Pin weight dry is about 1800 lbs and I am estimating about 2200 lbs loaded. I haven’t really had a chance to get to a...
  6. Chaps3500

It’s 42’. It is easier towing this than it was towing my previous 36’ travel trailer. Truck handles it really well.
  7. Chaps3500

8. Chaps3500

service air suspension

Yes, my 3500 is currently in the shop due to the service air suspension light. It has come on twice before but always reset once restarting the truck. This time it didn’t and I wanted it documented so I dropped it off. There was a stored code that they cleared, the csaid it wasn’t an active code...