Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

We can finally show mine delivered to MD on 08/08/22, will be picking up on 08/24. That was a long 150 days of shipping
  2. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally delivered as of Monday, 155 days just for the shipping. I hope nobody else gets stuck at Midlothian.
  3. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have reached 150 days just for shipping, RAMCHAT told me sorry but there is nothing they can do, case has been escalated and still not a word..
  4. N

I haven’t checked with the dealer in about a week, last time I did they said it was still sitting in Midlothian. I have been trying not to ask them to often but it looks like it’s time to ask again.
  5. N

Mine is also at Midlothian, I’m pretty sure RAM forgot they parked some there.
  6. N

I’m now at 147 days just for shipping, status just went back to TBD. Getting pretty discouraging.
  7. N

Has anybody had their truck go from Midlothian auto lot to MD? If so will it go straight to MD or does it have another stop? Tracker finally shows 01 August for delivery but this is the third update, the others were back in June.
  8. N

I have the same app downloaded for my wife’s Durango it’s Miles to empty…I’m guessing since it hasn’t been driven hardly at all, the average mpg hasn’t updated to help calculate it or something…that’s at least my best guess.
  9. N

I’m at almost 140 days just for shipping, I have been 5 hours from the dealer for several months! No end in sight, unfortunately.
  10. N

Brv10 hooked me up, looks like my truck was never on a train and was trucked out of Mexico to where it’s sitting now.
  11. N

Will ramchat give me that info or do I need to get it from the dealer?
  12. N

I hope that’s the case, it’s been a long wait. Mine is going to mark dodge
  13. N

I have nothing, all I have been told is it’s been sitting there quite some time with no ETA to dealer.
  14. N

Can anyone see if my truck is still at the Midlothian holding lot, or even what date it arrived there. Built 03/06 (18 weeks)and still nothing. 3C6UR5CL6NG242196
  15. N

Called RAMCHAT and actually talked with someone, basically told me nothing still. I asked why several members are stuck at the Midlothian auto park while others are being delivered. I was basically told they don’t know and can’t do anything, I asked about my case escalation and still got no...
  16. N

Mine is at the Midlothian auto park outside of Dallas. Haven’t seen any movement for quite a while. There very special tracker keeps giving me false hope with showing different delivery dates and then changing back to TBD
  17. N

brv10 was able to see I made it toMidlothian auto park at a while back, but from what I’ve seen it seems like vehicles never there. I know some people have been sitting at that lot for over 3 months
  18. N

I’m in the same boat you are, built on 3/06 and don’t have it. I talked to ram chat and asked them to do the escalation, they gave me a case number and week later I got an email that didn’t help at all. It just said it was built and in the shipping phase which I already knew. Absolutely...
  19. N

Does anybody know if trucks go directly from Midlothian to the dealers? That is of course if they ever leave Midlothian.
  20. N

Well mine just went back to TBD, RAMchat says they escalated the situation, however I just got a generic email that told me what I already knew. They said I can contact them again if it’s not delivered tomorrow, which I know it won’t be. It’s been 17 weeks since the build date. Hopefully at...