Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RAMPO

Lets see those power wagons

I don’t think it will work for the 2019+ as the fairlead is recessed into the bumper. As you can see in this photo I had a plate flip up like that from another project. With out getting longer bolts and spacers to push the fairlead out. The bracket would not clear the front edge of the bumper...
  2. RAMPO

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I like the Falken wild peaks at3w. I have LT 315/70r17 the metric 35x12.50 they have worked good in snow, Ice, rain, sand, for an all around tire they do very good. They are three peak tires.
  3. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

Thank you
  4. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

Those look like what I had in mind. Quick question, what is the hight to the top of the step to the ground. And so I can do the comparison, what tire size and any lift at time of measurement. They look like they are similar in hight. Thank you.
  5. RAMPO

CAUGHT: New Sport Performance Hood On The 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon!

I know this is an old post but was board and reading. The new sport hood does ad a cool factor. But for those of us that have trees and needles the new “hood vent/plaque” looks like a needle and dirt catch. Not to mention plastic to fade. The smooth hood makes for easy cleaning. If the vents...
  6. RAMPO

Thank you they are both fun in their own way.
  7. RAMPO

8. RAMPO

For braking ice I chose to stay with 35s so I can fit chains. For days when the roads look like this. If you don’t have to, don’t. But you need to know you can, if you had to. 2” of solid smooth ice. Side by side was fun locked 4 wheel drifting full throttle and only doing 2 mph ;)
  9. RAMPO

2019 PW on stock wheels with 315/70R17 Falken wild peak AT3W
  10. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

My future plans are for some sort of rock rails with steps. I need the steps to be at or a bit lower then where the pad is on the stock ram steps for friends family to get in. If they could be rock rails too then good. I want to install on board air when I do my air bags. Possibly an air horn as...
  11. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

So the trip to Florence went well tows good no issues. I set my adaptive cruse behind my father in law as he drives good and responsible so we just cruised. Once there I helped pull rigs and trailers to the camp sight out by the flats. Not meany photos but did lots of riding and sxs driving. PO...
  12. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

We found the deep stuff. So did a few younger kids with their snow trucks a Toyota, a Mazda, and another ford ranger lol. We found a wide spot made a camp, let kids and dogs play. We made a fire and watched the 4x4 crews roll in and go above. Most had to turn around as it got too deep. We played...
  13. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

Got my license plates, so I made a mount with some nut certs in the factory plate holes. With a weather tech plate cover it’s installed. Two Allan head and it’s off not bad hidden winch. Eventually mount a hinge just haven’t found the right one yet. We have had a bad spree of people cutting the...
  14. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

Again sorry for the long intro. Well we got it home and I went over it with a fine tooth comb. Other than a few things it was almost new. So we put it to work towing things. On first tow I had to take this picture. Those who know will get it.:) The canopy/topper/cap had a leer locker in it so...
  15. RAMPO

PO the Power Wagon

I have seen a few nice builds posted on here and wanted to post mine. It hasn’t been a lot but it might evolve as time goes on. Sorry it’s a story book just thought someone might like a little story from time to time. As I do with some of the other builds on this and a few other forums I visit...
  16. RAMPO

Airlift air bags for 2019 power wagon

I have a 2019 ram power wagon. I am stock with 35”s and a canopy with gear. I am looking at air bags and daystar lower cradle’s. My question is do we need the bags with the jounce bumps stops in side the bags? Do they limit articulation compared to stock? Would 5psi in the bags do the same...
  17. RAMPO

2019 Power wagon stability control fuse?

I have a 2019 Power wagon and I am looking for the stability control fuse. I know how and why the TCS and ESC works. But I would like the knowledge on what fuse to pull if i need the tires to spin. (Sand and snow situations). I know about the Abel kits. I am wanting to know which fuse is the...