Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dova0131

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yup that is one of my guys. Actually about to write him a spot NAM when I get back. We were thinking of names and I said this this is going to be fancy, so the wife said Fancy don't let me down. Fancy stuck. Drove back was good but tiring. We ended up staying in Lake Charles the first night...
  2. Dova0131

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

One of my junior sailors is Kody's cousin. Small world.
  3. Dova0131

3300 or so mile trip home and Fancy did great. Lag is there with defueling shifting into second gear. Once she hits 3rd gear the HO pulls really hard. Overall very pleased with the truck and overall experience with MD. The truck did not come with a front license plate bracket as Louisiana does...
  4. Dova0131

I emailed Sandi about going on underway and needing the truck. It was delivered 2 days later. NFCU told me once signed there with the promisary note that it was good indefinitely. I specifically asked the 30/60 or 90 day limit on it. They said nope payment is due no matter when you cash it.
  5. Dova0131

Picked up the truck well after theur closing time at MD. Good group of people. Fuses required to be seated and 40 miles on the truck. They probably drove it for the ceramic coating. Had a full tank of fuel and 1/2 tank of DEF.
  6. Dova0131

We showed up early to the airport not to inconvenience anyone too much with the ride to the airport so here we are too at SEATAC.
  7. Dova0131

We were told our 42' 5er would fit in a spot. So many vehicles in the way we had to cut the corner a little to quick. Ended up costing us a new roof and the 5er in the shop for 8ish weeks.
  8. Dova0131

Truck will be in tomorrow or by the end of the week to MD!
  9. Dova0131

We were looking at it. Have you liked it so far? Seems to put the big travel stores at the cheaper end of the prices. You don't have to go in to pay for it do you? All at the pump correct? How long did it take to get the card?
  10. Dova0131

I'm trying to lunp it all together with the purchase of the truck. It goes up with mileage. I've been told at 12k, 24k, and 36k mile intervals the price goes up.
  11. Dova0131

A lot of folks seem to get it through their dealer too. I was hoping someone has through MD. They should do it as it is a Mopar warranty. I have two quotes hopefully they'll honor the lowest quote. 8/125k
  12. Dova0131

I seen that this morning. You posted a pic with your Fuzion and boat?
  13. Dova0131

I think mine got there on the 30th and unloaded on the 31st.