Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Rodsaylor

Stupid effing marketing message!

I think this may be it, I went in there and the marketing message was in there, I deleted it:) I
  2. Rodsaylor

Nope, it’s ram connect not guardian, went to the ram connect website and can’t find any notifications options
  3. Rodsaylor

Right on the Uconnect screen, every time I start and I have to hit the X to get out of it! It says marketing message. Your ram connect has expired please call blah bla ********
  4. Rodsaylor

I get the really irritating marketing message to get me to sign up for ram connect! I DONT WANT ramconnect, how do I get it to stop!!! It’s really pissing me off
  5. Rodsaylor

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

This plugs into the bumper? If so I’ll buy one just to test:) thanks!
  6. Rodsaylor

Right, I am working both issues at once, I found the pin out for the 12 pin and temp connected to it and the video works. I want to buy both mating connectors, can’t find a part number for either?
  7. Rodsaylor

12 pin plug?

Got the pinnout, temp connected a camera to it, works! Now what’re can I buy the mating connector?
  8. Rodsaylor

That looks like the connector I want, where can I buy one? Short of buying a 700 camera kit?
  9. Rodsaylor

12 pin plug?

Can someone tell what this plug is for and what is the wiring diagram? Sad when you can’t just look it up in the owners manual:( Thanks!