Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Blind Spot Question

I have a 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie and when I ordered they didn't have blind spot available or power fold tow mirrors. If I buy a set of Power Fold mirrors with blind spot in them, will it throw a code on my truck without having blind spot as an option on my truck?
  2. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

If I would have known it would be that close I would of went with the 295/60 which is 34.1 by 11.5. They also hang out quite a bit also.
  3. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Clears back of fender well by about 1/2 inch on full turn. It might rub a little if suspension compresses while turning. I just picked it up today so not much time to figure it out.
  4. F

Mine showed up at the dealer Saturday. Dealer got new wheels and tires on as well as nerf bars today. Picking up tomorrow.
  5. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck arrived at the dealership yesterday, picking up Tuesday. Ordered November 24.
  6. F

I must be one of the lucky ones, my truck was shipped around 1/15 and my truck made it to Chicago yesterday morning. Just waiting for it to get on a truck and delivered to North Central Wisconsin at my dealer.
  7. F

I got my window sticker last Friday finally and dealer said it is in Oklahoma City as of today. Needs to make it to Chicago and then to northern Wisconsin. So timeframe should be pretty close without any holdups
  8. F

Where can I get the number for the railcar my truck is on? 3C6UR5FJ2NG213045
  9. F

3C6UR5FJ2NG213045, ordered on 11/24. Got my equipment listing on 1/10 but didn't get my window sticker yet. 1/24-2/2 arrival date at dealer
  10. F

Salesman contacted me today, my truck is cleared for shipment and dealer should have it in 3 or 4 weeks. 3C6UR5FJ2NG213045
  11. F

Snow Chief Package

Ok. I thought that was all that came with, but was reading some people saying they sit higher in front with the snow chief group. So was just making sure
  12. F

Snow Chief Package

Does anyone know for sure if the snow chief package has stiffer front springs? I ordered a new 2022 Ram 2500 with a Hemi and I am debating of putting a Thuren 2" level kit in front to eliminate most of the factory rake. But if it has stiffer front springs and has less factory rake then I might...