Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Curt rebellion XD cushion hitch 2-1/2" SHANK, 2", 2-5/16" BALLS $400

Used once nowhere near it's capacity, tows great. San Diego area, this thing is heavy (~75lbs), will not be shipping (can't imagine that cost)
  2. N

*Sold* WeatherTech HP floor liner front and rear for MY22 2500/3500 crew cab

Located in the San Diego area. Lightly used (just dirt) no visible defects.
  3. N

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

Pretty much, plans went down the drain for it so it wasn't a major loss for me but others aren't so lucky.
  4. N

yea its ruthless out there right now with pricing and rates. The accord I got has a 5.9% interest, going to have to keep an eye on rates and see if someone drops low enough to refinance. I get having a recall but the third broke the camels back for me.
  5. N

Any ideas as to how long it may take them to come up with a fix? Nevermind, just traded it in for a Honda Accord sport hybrid. Got $63k for the trade in. Bye y'all.
  6. N

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

I have used the windows app, only complaint I have is that the clickable search results box is off by quite a few pixels (click one result and it's actually the one above/below what you actually want) outside of that I have no complaints about it. But I haven't tried the app either.
  7. N

Should be accessible via driver side foot well, you can also pop off the headlight switch panel to get a view of them. There should be 2 CAN busses one of which will make your truck do some crazy things when plugging these in, just pop the wires out and put them in the other (pick tools make it...
  8. N

I purchased mine through Factory Mopar Parts Currently shows $492.68 for one (mine were $474.15) also not sure if it shows different prices based on location. Just PM Jimmy07 him letting him know what you need, the HD Blind Spot Monitoring keep in mind he is pretty active across several forums...
  9. N

Ah gotcha. This will be on the lower end of $1,000 from start to finish for a diy. 3 BSM Harnesses (left and right mirror glass and one Body control module) provided by @Jimmy07 68401394AA Mirror Replacement Glass, Right 68401395AA Mirror Replacement Glass, Left 68446840AE Tail Lamp, Right...
  10. N

Build sheet? Like the list of what the factory says is in the vehicle?
  11. N

again again continuing last post. (also final) put the tow mirror back and move on to connecting wires. remember that step that i said to take a picture? it saved me here. just plug in the green and white connector of the mirror wire (not the Jimmy07 harness) to their original spots. "Slide...
  12. N

again continuing last post please for the love of god TAKE A PICTURE. make sure you get a good shot OF THE WIRES AND THEIR COLOR. Disconnect the White, Black, and Green connector. There are also 2 spots that have clips holding the mirror wiring to the door remove these (sorry no picture) sticky...
  13. N

continuing last post there are wires still attached to the door so be careful as you lift the door panel directly up. sneaky wire 1 near hinge side sneaky wire 2 midway down more towards latch side. naked door, nothing to see here. tilt old mirror glass all the way up try to get as close to the...
  14. N

Picture heavy update finally bear with me if this post looks funky to start. I have it all installed and verified the cute little orange triangles show up in the mirrors (via alpha, road test tomorrow). This update includes how to pop off the door, tow mirrors, and wiring. Pictures that show...
  15. N

I have a 22 Laramie as well. Give me about a week or two and I'll be at this step to give you a second set of eyes.
  16. N

that or use a staple like i did, it did pretty good at grabbing them.
  17. N

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

so the parts that 01Time is able to see only covers up to some MY21s. MY22 isnt included yet on his list of lookups. however there are only 2 spares (4726 268 AA) and (6809 0830 AC) designs are different and it appears they come in multiple sizes.
  18. N

re verified settings and got it to chime though only with the trailer length alert active (39.5ft) Was unable to test the left side on the test drive. Next step is the mirrors and I'll see just when the BSM activates.
  19. N

Interesting, was under the impression you could still activate the system just no indicator light. Oh well, once again at the mercy of snail mail.