Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

3500 SRW suspension

I have a 3500 SRW with air ride and 18 inch wheels that I ordered specifically for the best ride quality. Last truck was a 2017 Ecodiesel 1500 that I still own and leave at another property. I wish I could speak to whether it is better then a non air ride equipped but I have never driven one...
  2. K

3500 SRW suspension

If you don’t mind waiting, there are multiple dealerships around the country willing to order at a substantial discount (search these threads and they will come up, Mark Dodge in Lake Charles is one). I ordered my 2022 3500 SRW SO and could not be happier with the decision. Get exactly what...
  3. K

Towing mirror to single glass

I was in the initial pre order round for these mirrors, and received them after quite a wait. They are a MASSIVE upgrade and improvement. Well worth the time/trouble.
  4. K

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Have been searching for a clean and easily removable mountain bike rack for my various bikes. Freedom Coast L Track with their adjustable fork mounts. Incredibly solid setup and the mount removes in seconds and leaves just the L Track for every day driving….
  5. K

Convex Main Mirror Upgrade?

Optional, but I really like it. It should help with the nighttime glare from headlights substantially as well.
  6. K

I got lucky and sent an early test fitment (I think I was one of the few trucks without BSM). This is a massive improvement over the stock mirrors that I hated so much, and makes the outside convex redundant. Shoutout to the forum in general and the members that put this together. Yall have...
  7. K

Hey dude. I have an MX4 on my Ram 1500 For comparison. I have been relatively unimpressed...

Hey dude. I have an MX4 on my Ram 1500 For comparison. I have been relatively unimpressed with the Lomax, and wouldn’t order again. It doesn't seal well and some of the bed liner material has come off the sides and appears silver. i was deciding between the Lomax and the Under Cover Armor...
  8. K

Anyone have a cure for a numb bum on long drives?

This likely won’t solve your specific issue, but I highly recommend compression socks for any long periods of sitting. I travel internationally and started using them on flights, and my legs feel exponentially better. I’ve started using them on road trips too. Cheap and easy comfort improvement.
  9. K

2500 and 5er pin weight

I have watched this and many other threads on this topic. Whether it is possible or safe to be over your stickered weight is an irrelevant discussion. The financial liability you assume if you are over your stickered weight is huge. You will have given your insurance company valid cause to...
  10. K

5th Wheel Hitches

I use the Pullrite 2600. Same general concept as the Anderson, but I think the design is much better. CCSB, and provides good turning radius when in rear position. Also only 55lbs, so easily removable and it hangs on the wall in thr garage when not in use.
  11. K

Camping Pics

Santa Claus, IN with the kids for amusement park and mountain biking.
  12. K

Lets see what you are towing!

Grand Design Solitude 378MBS
  13. K

Please add me to the list
  14. K

Free center console liner to good home

PM me your address and I’ll send it to you.
  15. K

Nope. 9%. Rumor has it that we get a better discount at FedEx, but I haven’t personally tried.
  16. K

This is where the smartass in me wants to say “Do I look like I work for UPS?!?!…..”. But in fact I do.
  17. K

I’m going to give it a couple of days to see if anyone local pops up. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll send it to ya since you are first non local in line.
  18. K

This forum has saved me a boat load of money, so in an effort to pay it forward, Husky sent me an extra center console liner for the front center section of a bench seat. They didn’t charge me and didn’t send a return label when I called, so free to good home. Preference given to anyone local...
  19. K

Hardwire kit for radar detector - Need Help!

I’m out of town so can’t take a picture of the mirror specifically, but this is the same one that came with my truck. 3500 without safety group. Interestingly enough, all of the blendmount part numbers are the exact same for EVERY mirror listed for the ram 3500, so I’m not sure you can mess it up.