Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2019 6.4 Transmission Issue

Any luck with getting a fix on our trucks? I wish there was a good custom tune out there for these things. I know it's a shifting problem because it won't do it in tow haul mode.
  2. T

Borla S Type exhaust

I’m not overly impressed with the quality of the black exhaust tip. Any tips on cleaning it?
  3. T

Hard start

Thought that was click bait. I was like wtf?!
  4. T

Hard start

Really?
  5. T

Hard start

but no place to put the key to start it. lol.
  6. T

Borla S Type exhaust

Yeah it's kind of a bastard on the ground getting the resonator section out. Anyone else have leaks at the joints? Mine drip.
  7. T

Uconnect update

Yeah I haven't had any issues either. One time my wife's UConnect 5 froze on her Durango but that's it. Been fairly flawless so far for both 2022's.
  8. T

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

How high do you need that sucker lol. Yeah mine is on flat ground then I can slide a 5 gallon bucket underneath no problem.
  9. T

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

Weird my oil clears it just fine
  10. T

CJC or AEV intercooler / winch guard

Quit hitting ****. Lol
  11. T

Articulink? Technical discussion

Yeah I don’t live in an area that has great trails but when gas drops a bit I have full intentions of doing so.
  12. T

I mean really at the end of the day most of the wagons are mall crawlers like mine. We will all be fine. Haha
  13. T

Trail Wagon. Nice write up. I would like to ask for the group....I have zero intention of swapping my arms out......what do you think the longevity of the joints are? Is one better than the other? Obviously there are maintenance factors involved.
  14. T

That’s a very good point. Sophia original comment about moving the axle that happened for where it was the combat a lift that I totally understand it
  15. T

2019 6.4 Transmission Issue

yeah it's very similar if not the same as the Durango R/Ts around 15 16 17. It held in gear and dumped them all at the end.
  16. T

Well there ya go
  17. T

Well the shock is hard mounted at the top and isn’t meant to articulate forward and rearward. I’m sure the springs could handle the movement. Not sure the shocks would like it. I mean i could be wrong.
  18. T

no you can't........well you could but you'll fk your shocks up and your springs won't sit right.
  19. T

That was kind of my thought but I didn't want to start an argument.... lol.