Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jerryw1000

2020 12" uConnect update Failed Error 20

Got an update for uConnect message on my 12" display today just as I pulled up to the house. Said the ignition had to be off and the vehicle in park. I told it do Update Now, turned the vehicle off and went into the house. About 45 minutes later I checked and it said Update Failed. Error 20, See...
  2. jerryw1000

Anyone Else Having Problems With This SIte

Anyone else having problems with this site? This site, AND ONLY THIS SITE, is taking up to 30 seconds for a page to come up. And I am frequently getting "502 Bad Gateway" when I click on a thread. It is only happening with this site. Been going on for more than a week. Every other site is normal...
  3. jerryw1000

How do I take off the knee blocker panel?

I need to access the VSIM module under the dash behind the knee blocker panel and would like to know how to remove that panel using the "don't break anything stupid" way to do it. Has anyone pulled the knee blocker off?
  4. jerryw1000

Just Ordered

Just ordered a '20 2500 Laramie 4x4 with the 6.4. Guess it will be a few months before I see it but I'll be reading and learning in the meantime. Hope everyone is having good luck with their Ram HD's.