Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Walker.b96

Exhaust tips?

Hello all just seeing if other members have done anything with the factory exhaust now what I mean is TIPS lol no deletes or DPF back just want something that looks better than the crooked factory crap thanks!
  2. Walker.b96

Taillight swap info

SWEET THANKS!
  3. Walker.b96

Taillight swap info

Hey everyone I’ve searched high and low on the forums and I can’t seem to find the info I’m looking for. I’ve seen many members swap to night edition head lights. I’m looking for the led night edition taillights part number W/O blind spot got a 22 big horn HO wanting to swap them thanks!
  4. Walker.b96

Cummins break in?

Hey everyone! I picked up my very first new truck last week! 2022 3500 ho big horn I’ve never had a Cummins newer than a 95 12v lol so I hear a lot about break on the new trucks some say hook a trailer on it day one not worry about it others say run 1,000 miles empty then change oil and begin...
  5. Walker.b96

LED Bulb vs Headlight Replacement

I added morimoto replacement headlights to my 2022 big horn plug and play
  6. Walker.b96

Let’s set some 35/37s in stock 18s!

What trim/year did the 18s come off of?? Looks killer
  7. Walker.b96

Looks good!
  8. Walker.b96

Let’s see what y’all got to make it work lift/level or spacers etc!
  9. Walker.b96

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My dealer is in Columbus Georgia! Sorry about that I should have added that to the original post!
  10. Walker.b96

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Hello all I’ve been a long time follower of the thread figuring I’d share my story for some heads up and info I ordered a 3500 ho srw crew cab and here was the time line. I hope to be picking it up within the next couple days Ordered august 10th D1 oct 10th Built nov 3rd Shipped nov 9th...