Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. X

Uconnect update

Uconnect did an update and now every morning the screen defaults to all aps instead of home screen. Anyone else have this issue?
  2. X

Wireless android auto not working

Xcover field pro, I would think the os is what would determine if it would connect.
  3. X

Speedo calibration for larger tires

I put 37" cooper discover pros on and used alfaobd to adjust to the new size. The speedo is 2mph higher than it should be. Do I need to increase the tire size to lower the speedo and if so is there a formula to calculate by how much I need to change it?
  4. X

Wireless android auto not working

Uconnect 5 android auto only works with cable. WhenI select AA under device manager it disconnects the phone and asks to turn on compatible device, I have a samsung phone running android 9
  5. X

Oem rock sliders for sale

I took them off a 2022 powerwagon with 150miles on it. $800 plus shipping or free local pickup in NJ 08535.
  6. X

Rock sliders installed

On my 19 they cause vibration at low rpm, I unplugged the dampers and it solved the problem but caused an error message everytime i start the truck
  7. X

Redarc BCDC Install and Write Up + Diagram and Pictures

Can you post more photos of that rack that fits over the rambox.
  8. X

2019 decals part numbers

Thanks, do you have the bed side decals also?
  9. X

2019 decals part numbers

I want to put the 2019 powerwagon decals on a 22 that has the decal delete. I cant find any parts diagrams that show the actual decals, they just list the descriptions which is 12 part numbers for the hood and bed sides but i dont think thats right. Does anyone have the diagram or correct part...