Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Smog test California

Took my 2022 Ram 3500 HO to be smogged today. It failed due to the EGR monitor not being ready. the batteries have not been disconnected or gone dead. The truck has 4400 miles on it since it was the Y43 recall, and ECM flash was done. Any ideas on what I could before I take it to the dealer 100...
  2. B

Oil, Fuel filters and air filter changes

Oil, Fuel filters and air filter changes. This my help those of you on the fence of doing yourselves. I am at 7590 miles and a week short of one year since I bought my 2022 3500. The owner’s manual calls for 15000 miles or one year which ever comes first. First up was my oil change. I did not...
  3. B

Horn honking while parked and locked

The truck was parked in a secure area and the horn stated honking and continued for 20-30 seconds. By the time I got to the window it had stopped. The truck was locked and had been sitting for three days. I went out and unlocked it and nothing out of the ordinary was observed. It started up and...