Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 223500DRW

OEM TRAILER 360 KIT BNIB

selling a oem BNIB trailer 360 Camera kit pn: 68527709Ab-001. Never used sold my 2022 3500 truck. Recouping some of my losses. 550 shipped.
  2. 223500DRW

SOLD Digital rear view mirror camera kit

Brand new in bag. Never installed. Paid 545.00 for this kit. will let go to member searching for one. Got fed up with all the issues my truck was having so sold it back to a dealer today. I also have a bnib trailer 360 camera system will sell. pm me for more info.
  3. 223500DRW

FOR SALE 2022 Laramie 3500

Hi all trying to buy a new house and need to free up my funds. truck has 14k miles and is a loaded laramie. 360 surround view camera system, safety group b, advanced cruise control, black leather seats and more. condition 10 out of 10 no accidents clean car fax. hit me up if interested...
  4. 223500DRW

2022 3500 drw issues 6.7 ho 4x4 cclb

ok I haven't been around much been out to sea etc for work. I am now on my 3rd tank of fuel. I get about 600 miles to a tank 6.7 ho drw with 4:10s 50 gallon tank. my drivers door has never shut right since I picked it up. always shows door ajar I have to lam her to get her to work right...
  5. 223500DRW

0% ON RAMS FOR MEMORIAL DAY SALES EVENT

all thought someone may find this useful. I was building my 3500 a few mins ago to see what it would cost now to buy and the site shows 0% Chrysler financing for the sales event. if your thinking about it now might be the time. I got 2.04 from Navy Federal on mine when I paid the dealer on...
  6. 223500DRW

Trailer 360 surround view

hi can anyone tell me if this will work without any modifications. another member had bought a new limited and it came with the trailer surround view 360 kit. he didn't want it and I bought it off him. I have a new laramie 3500 drw and have the tow tech b package and have the vehicle...
  7. 223500DRW

Order Name

hi, I just noticed on my build sheet I did with my dealer. it has there name in the sold to block. when ypu guys all ordered your trucks was it the same way or did it have your name on the file. I left a 100.00 deposit with them. they said I didn't have to but left the 100 to show I was...
  8. 223500DRW

Laramie package details

Hi all trying to clarify some stuff on these 2022 builds. the laramie b group on the website has changed to d on orders. the B group mentions tow mirrors power and power folding. do u still get these mirrors on the group d package. I'd hate to buy a 78k truck with no tow mirrors. I read...
  9. 223500DRW

3500 front seat option

Does anyone know what you loose by getting rhw 6 seat vs 5 seat with console. I am aware of the ram charger for cell phones. will the rear seat still have air conditioning without the center console and bucket seats? I ordered the 60 40 60 or what ever it's called up front. thanks
  10. 223500DRW

NEW MEMBER AND JUST ORDERS MY 2022 3500 CCLB 4X4 DRW LARAMIE

Hi, All I'm new to the forum and after months of procrastinating waiting for prices to mellow out which haven't happened I pulled the trigger today and am missing out on some of the options I should have gotten. I just built a loaded Laramie and am said I couldn't get the tow technology group...