Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ionicbrick

Forced Regen using Alpha OBD

I have no problem forcing them in my 2022 HO. Did you have everything hooked up right? Does Alfa communicate with the truck?
  2. Ionicbrick

Scan tool with forced regen for 2023 Ram 2500 Cummins

??? I’ve done a couple of forced regents on my 22…
  3. Ionicbrick

Signal lights on running board LED strips

It’s the body control module. Basically one of the computers that takes care of lighting and other features on the truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Yes sir! Not to mention the whole north end of 225! I tow all the time so I don’t mess with pressures, but if you can that makes a difference too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

I’d still have them look. You’re losing the functionality of the lowered bed option, and your truck is telling you stuff is happening that isn’t. Like someone said, maybe programming changed, or they might not do anything with the aftermarket stuff… still worth a mention during a recall or...
  6. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

I saw your video just fine. Sweet truck BTW. Love those tires. Anyway. I think you should have your system looked at. I could do another video on mine, but when I hit alternate trailer height, my truck says it can’t be accomplished, and to increase the payload and try again. Or something like...
  7. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Guys. There has to be some air in the system at all times. Just with aftermarket bags, if you run them with no air and load up the truck the compression on just the spring could squish the bag out of place. Same reason crawling with a vehicle that has 10psi won’t take the tire off the rim, but...
  8. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Only my truck acted the exact same way at the PDI. I spent over two hours checking everything out because I had heard that the air suspension sometimes isn’t set right at the factory. This was from a buddy of mine who doesn’t have air suspension in his rig. It’s worked this way since it really...
  9. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

As promised here is the video of my 2022 air suspension lowering the bed with little load in it. Certainly less than 650 pounds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Wait, you had the factory rear springs replaced? It’s possible that spring and air bag combination could yield you a different experience that what stock guys have. Your video may show your truth, but that won’t tell us if that’s how factory would act. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Sweet. Put something static next to the truck like a stool or trailer hitch so we can easily see any difference or not. You could measure the axel space too, but getting the accurate measurement on video could be tricky there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

That would be nice actually. Seems like there’s a bit of an argument here, and if the system is programmed differently now that would be the way to tell. I have to wash my truck and hitch up in a couple hours. So I can make a video as well. However, my bed is not empty. I have a 35 gallon fuel...
  13. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

So would you like a video or something? Because bed lowering mode totally lowers the bed with no weight in the bed. It’s feeling like the horse has been dead for a while. Either you’re experiencing something completely different and programming changed from 22 to 23, or your perception is...
  14. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

Make sure to hit bed lowering mode while parked. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

What year and model is your truck? To be clear, “lowering mode” only works parked. As soon I as move the bed comes back up. And on my truck, any weight I add in the bed sees the truck adjusting the bags. I can put 200 pounds of tile in my bed and when I close the gate the bags adjust. They also...
  16. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

This is exactly how mine works. 2022 HO Mega, empty bed will drop almost an inch in “lowering mode”. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Ionicbrick

3500 SRW suspension

IMO air suspension makes a huge difference. Especially if you vary loads, trailers or drive empty. If you load your truck, or keep it loaded it would probably be fine with just leafs. I actually think an empty 3500 with air is a very close feel to an empty 2500 with coils. Sent from my iPhone...
  18. Ionicbrick

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

It’s Christopher’s Dodge Ram 303-238-7311 Ask for Nikki in service. You can tell her Brice referred you. Hopefully she can help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Ionicbrick

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

I’m in CO and the dealer in Golden helped with mine. I could call my service advisor over there and see if she thinks she can get you on the road faster. They’re been great with all the stuff that’s gone on with my truck… Is your truck out of service? How would you get it here? Sent from my...
  20. Ionicbrick

6.7 Engine Air Filter Confusion

I’m actually having second thoughts. I just ordered a Mopar AB from Genos. If it comes and it’s correct I may send these other two back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk