Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TroyMcClure

Stranded - Lost Gears for 2022 HO Cummins - Can Reverse

Posting from Starlink as I sit here waiting for a tow truck in my truck camper. This is a brand new Ram 3500 Limited with the HO Cummins. The truck has 15,500km's and was received in October of 2022. Beautiful truck but now I'm just done. We were driving on a dirt road for about 45-50km with an...
  2. TroyMcClure

295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T III - 2022 Night Edition 3500 Stock Wheels

Hey everyone, I thought I'd toss this one out there as I couldn't find any information on this tire combo. Most folks jump the gun to a 35x12.5R20 but I found this profile to be taller and skinnier which I really like. I also didn't know if it would rub with a 295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T...
  3. TroyMcClure

3PMS AT Tire Decision 35" - 2022 Ram 3500

Hey everyone, my local tire shop in BC finally got some available stock. This truck is used for hunting on forest service roads in the winter, we put a 3200lb camper in it once a month. We do take long trips with the camper around the province to ski. This truck is not my daily commuter for...