Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dblackwell

UConnect Subscription Cost

Sorry to bump an old thread, but dang! 14.xx a month to unlock my truck by phone…. My wife’s 2022 explorer has all of the lock/unlock/start/stop features included for free. You can also put it in valet mode, set speed alerts, and govern the top speed if you want.. @RamCares
  2. dblackwell

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I don’t let it get much lower than half. I put 20 gallons in. 4.10 and the computer is saying I’m averaging 12.6mpg. City and highway (not interstate) driving. Computer is giving me a range of around 350 miles give or take on a tank of gas.
  3. dblackwell

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You’ll love it! Mine was a 10/21 order built on 12/20 and shipped to Indiana. Hopefully you won’t have to wait much longer!
  4. dblackwell

Yes, it shipped faster than I expected. It got off the train on the 6th I believe and arrived at the dealer on the 9th. Ramchat actually upped my deliver ETA, so you may still want to check every few days. Fingers crossed it will be a little earlier than expected!
  5. dblackwell

I picked my truck up on Tuesday! Definitely worth the wait! I can’t wait to see how it does pulling our camper this spring. 260 miles now and 1 gas station stop since the full tank from the dealer. Everything works perfect although I did have one hiccup with the 8.7 inch screen and my iPhone...
  6. dblackwell

My Oct. 21 order went KZX over the weekend! Get to pick it up tomorrow!!
  7. dblackwell

My family has always bought Fords from Travis. This is my 4th purchase from him. No haggle at all basically tell them what I want trade and they get it done. I get employee pricing on both Ford and Ram so that probably cuts out some of the negotiations. Only have to worry about $$ for trade...
  8. dblackwell

Eddie Gilstrap in Salem. I chatted with ramchat this morning and my expected delivery has been shortened to yesterday - Monday the 10th. Maybe I’ll have it by this weekend!
  9. dblackwell

Does it say when it’s reached the final stop and been unloaded?
  10. dblackwell

Well, last night it said it arrived in the train yard near east St Louis…. This morning it says it departed and is expected in Texas on the 10th…. It’s supposed to go to southern Indiana so that doesn’t make much sense…. My dealer eta is Jan 7-Jan 20…. I wonder if the number we are tracking is...
  11. dblackwell

I got it to work. Just outside St. Louis.. my dealer is about 30 mins north of Louisville. Hopefully it will show up sometime next week! Is sitting 3.5 hrs away from me…
  12. dblackwell

Well unfortunately my rail car starts with TTGX so no dice for me.. bummer
  13. dblackwell

How do you get this information? I have skimmed through most of the pages of this forum but haven’t seen a definite answer on how to find out. I have the rail car my truck is on, but no way to track it? TIA!
  14. dblackwell

It’s showing a $900 increase on msrp. I pay the FFP price… which obviously doesn’t show on the window sticker.
  15. dblackwell

Ordered in southern Indiana. Order was 10/21 est. build date was 12/20 after going D1 on 12/01…. Build sheet was online night of the 20th (this week). Window Sticker populated morning of the 22nd. Ramchat told me yesterday it’s been released for shipping but I don’t have a dealer ETA yet.
  16. dblackwell

Didn’t hold true for my build. Just the opposite actually. Equipment listing on Monday night, window sticker Wednesday morning…
  17. dblackwell

Got my Build Sheet last night and today, Ramchat confirmed that I am in the shipping stage! I ordered October 21st. @OfficerDirtySanchez
  18. dblackwell

@brv10 Any way you can check the status of my truck when you have time? 3C6UR5CJ5NG191157