Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

2022 Ram 2500 w/ Thuren 1" Level

Hi All, I wanted to share my setup as I'm very happy with it. I installed the Thuren 1" Front Lift with Fox 1.0 Shocks and track bar and Thuren 1" Lowering with Fox 1.0 Shocks and Swaybar End Links. The truck rides great, closer to my 2019 Ram 1500 Limited I traded for this one than I thought...
  2. K

2022 2500 Limited w/20" Fuel Siege

Hey All, Finally took some pics of my 2022 2500 Limited and wanted to share my setup. I love it and I think it turned out great. Sits pretty dang level and absolutely no rubbing. The suspension rides great too and the tires are VERY quiet for an off road looking tire. Specs: -Thuren 1"...
  3. K

Wheel & Tire Questions For My Application

Hi All, I am eagerly awaiting my 22 2500 Limited which was just built and will hopefully be here in the next month or so. I have started ordering parts since everything is tough to get right now and wheels and tires are next. I have decided I want to order 20" Fuel Siege wheels and I have a...