Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. scramblyn

SOLD - Winter is coming! Power Wagon wheels wearing Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 - $1200 - NE Pennsylvania

You don't need to slip and slide again this winter. These tires were designed in Finland where they know a thing or two about getting through the white stuff. These were on my 2019 RAM 3500 SRW. No rubbing when installed. 34.4 inches. Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 3 LT315/70R17 On factory Power...
  2. scramblyn

Sold - Diamondback HD for RAMBOX with optional Front Runner rails - $1000 - Northeastern PA

I have a previously installed rugged black Diamondback HD for RAMBOX with a still-in-box set of Front Runner rails available. I'm trading in my truck and the cover isn't going with it. This is for: 2010–2023 | DODGE | RAM 2500/3500 W/RAMBOX | 6'4" BED The product page is here...
  3. scramblyn

SOLD - 20" Night Edition takeoffs with Firestone Transforce AT (4) and TPMS/lugs: Northeast PA - $900

I have 4 20-inch Night Edition takeoffs from my 2019 3500 SRW with Firestone Transforce LT285/60R20 tires, MOPAR locking lugs, factory TPMS installed, and the remaining MOPAR lugs. I replaced these with two sets of winter and summer tires with their own TPMS sensors. I had no problem with...
  4. scramblyn

Anyone run without a spare?

(I am going to jinx myself and catch a flat today for asking this.) I run my '68 and '95 Land Cruisers without a spare, just a compressor and a great plug kit in each. If I ever get stuck somewhere, that should be enough to get me out. If I'm in the middle of nowhere and that setup doesn't...
  5. scramblyn

AEV Katlas with 35s on stock 3500 Bighorn?

I have a SRW 2019 3500 Bighorn at factory height. It's black, the fastest color. I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of AEV Katlas (17 x 8.5) with 35s. I haven't decided on which 35s yet, but I would like to ask for the help of the group to make sure this will work for me. - Will this...
  6. scramblyn

options: bed / tonneau cover with RAMBOX and factory rail system

I have just become the proud owner of a 2019 3500 4x4 with a Maxcab, RAMBOXes, and a 6'4" bed. It also has the factory rails with the cargo tie down hooks, but it did not come with a bed cover. I started out wanting a topper, but realize that unless I get a topper lift, it's not possible with...
  7. scramblyn

Northeast PA - new to me 3500

On Friday we picked up our new-to-us 2019 3500 Bighorn Hemi maxcab 4x and it's fantastic. It's pretty basic. Cloth seats, no driver assistance items. I plan to upgrade to OEM LEDs. From what I've read, that's pretty straightforward unless I want the adaptive headlights (which I do!) but I...
  8. scramblyn

'19 3500 Big Horn - wheel options at stock height

I'm about to join the RAM family with a new-to-me 3500 that I'm picking up next week. I can't wait. It's got the factory 20 inch Firestone Transforce AT tires on it. I don't think those are long for this world. My plan, since we're going into winter, is to put some studded Nokian tires on...