Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

I did not order my truck, found it on the lot. Not sure how to find a build sheet with codes. I can find an equipment list, but no codes. Messaged you my vin if you know how to look it up.
  2. M

Mistory solved! Had a bent tab in the trailer camera plug. The tab was bent inward touching the centerpost. Straightened it out and the trailer camera came alive in the rear view mirror. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  3. M

I believe this is the baggy that contains the coaxle and socket kit. But not 100% sure. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  4. M

Here is the fakra connection that comes out of the back of my cab, rear driver side. I plugged into this and ran the lead to the rear and plugged into the trailer camera socket. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  5. M

Here is the jumper that came in a baggy by itself. It's a coaxial with fakra connectors. I guessing was about 15ft long. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  6. M

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

Yep, brand new truck. No tune or trailer. It stays set until I change it. I was surprised. Not sure if its a 22 thing or cab and chassis thing. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  7. M

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

My 22 stays on by itself after restart. Stays where it was when you shut down the truck. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  8. M

Great info guys. I just took delivery of my 22 cab/chassis with all the camera options. I'm trying to get my tow mode working on my digital rear view. Since I do not have a bed, the lead to the rear bumper was in the upfit kit in a bag but it has no instructions for the truck connection. I...