Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

Open up a case with Ram customer care and tell them you need this vehicle as your daily driver. She tows horses and our vehicle with her truck. My wife received a rental 2500 through Enterprise. They will not pay for taxes or airport fees, but they paid the rental fees until it was repaired. *...
  2. P

So the wife's truck has been back for a couple weeks now. It was shipped here and arrived in one piece...No dings, scratches, etc. So we are very pleased with that. The vehicle seems to be running fine and idles much smoother than before the failure, but I guess it should not that there are no...
  3. P

UPDATE: Our 2020 2500 Cummins is being shipped back to our dealer in CA from Albuquerque, NM and should be here tomorrow with a new fuel system installed. The wife is happy it will be home but is very concerned about taking this vehicle on long road trips without a full understanding of what is...
  4. P

The last "glitter bomb" I remember seeing was in Las Vegas at a strip club :D. Great way to describe it though. The service adviser was pretty sure they would need to replace the entire fuel system and talked about the tank forward. I believe the "Kits" he was describing included everything...
  5. P

Great advise...I have a good friend in the "Q" that runs a repair shop and is up to speed on this issue. I will give him a call. He actually offered to help, but since it was under warranty, it made sense to have the dealership handle it.
  6. P

Thanks and I agree Brewbud! We are pretty loyal Dodge customers and were surprised to experience a reception like that from the dealer. No advise on what to do, just a big middle finger for a response from both the receptionist and the service manager! I can say we have not had that experience...
  7. P

Thanks Brutal_HO! Happy to contribute and let others know what is going on with our Ram. It was an eye opening experience for sure with the Redeye in the trailer and I am thankful we didn't have my wife's horse instead. I only topped off our tank in Gallup, with 12 gallons or so if I remember...
  8. P

Looks like you can add our 2020 2500 to the list of victims! While pulling our enclosed car trailer of a car show from California to Arkansas, the engine died as I pulled away from a diesel fuel pump in Gallup, NM last Tuesday. Mileage is 29,616. The local Ram dealer in Gallup (who will remain...